- Tencent Former CTO Jeff Xiong will join in WM Motor as Vice Board Chairman
It's known that Jeff Xiong, founder of Seven Sea and former CTO of Tencent, will join in WM Motor as Vice Board Chairman, showing VM's intention to enter into AI area.
Sept. 12 , 2017
- GWM sells 69,000 units in July, and WEY performs well
GWM sells 69,063 units in July, increasing 0.13% year-on-year. The total sales volume in the previous seven months reaches 529,806 units, growing 2.04% year-on-year.
Aug. 08 , 2017
- GWM plans to solve the 2020 credit pressure by buying shares of Hebei Yogomo
GWM plans to establish a joint-venture company to solve its weak alternative energy business. It released an announcement on July 16th that it would sign a joint-venture framework agreement with Hebei...
July 25 , 2017
- GWM sold 68,900 units in May, while Haval H6 continues to be SUV sales champion
GWM released data on June 6th that it sells 68,942 units in May with a year-on-year decrease of 3.76%. The total sales volume reaches 396,272 units from January to May, increasing 3.02% year-on-year. ...
June 09 , 2017
- SWM Adheres to Propriety, Concept Car into Mass Production in 2019
On 2017 Shanghai Auto show, SWM X3 officially shows up. It is located as a compact SUV to further improve the product layout of SWM.
Apr. 21 , 2017
- WM's First Concept Car is to Debut on Shanghai Auto Show
It was reported recently that, WM Motor is to list a concept car on Shanghai Auto Show in April and its mass produced version is to be listed in the second year of 2018.
Mar. 30 , 2017
- GWM WEY Meets Obstacle in Sprinting for High Sales, Haval Lowers Price for Increasing Sales Volume
After the exposed high-end brand WEY’s late launch this year, GWM also meets decreasing sales volume and has to lower price for sales recovery. Experts say that H6 is showing fatigue in increasing s...
Mar. 21 , 2017
- GWM sales increases 30.68%YTY in Feb, H2 grabs wide attention
On March 6th, GWM released its production and sales report that it sold 77,496 units in February with a year-to-year growth of 30.68%. The total sales in this year reach 168,729 units, increasing 12.5...
Mar. 07 , 2017
- Geely’s sales jumps 167% in February, exceeding GWM again
Geely shows an astonishing sales performance again in February after its 70% growth in January. On March 6th, Geely published its latest sales data, showing that Geely sells 88,976 units in February, ...
Mar. 07 , 2017