- Changan Auto expects annual NEV sales to surpass 1 million units in 2025
Changan plans to launch 21 all-new intelligent all-electric vehicle models within five years and expects its annual new energy vehicle (NEV) sales to reach 1.05 million units by 2025, said Wang Jun, P...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- Sokon Group Aug. NEV sales skyrocket 145.69% YoY
The Sokon Group sold 19,227 vehicles in August, with a 9.39% year-on-year raise in cumulative sales volume to 169,821 vehicles year-to-date.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- China’s July NEV sales account for 53% of global NEV sales
2.84 million new energy passenger vehicles were sold globally from January to July, 48% of which were sold in China. For July alone, China’s NEV sales accounted for 53% of the global NEV sales volum...
Sept. 07 , 2021
- BYD has higher NEV sales share than other Chinese OEMs
The segment may accomplish the goal of 25% share ahead of schedule
June 25 , 2021
- BYD NEV sales surge in May greatly thanks to soar in PHEV sales
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced it scored a 45.49% year-on-year leap by selling 46,295 new vehicles in May 2021.
June 08 , 2021
- NEV sales in China post sound growth partly thanks to roll-out of stimulus policies
China's NEV sales growth partly stemmed from automakers’ greater efforts in rolling out new NEV products, while governmental supportive policies also play an important role in the sales increase.
Jan. 03 , 2021
- BYD scores 137.88% robust surge in Nov. NEV sales
BYD’s new vehicle sales reached 53,943 units in Nov., leaping 30.63% year on year and rising 13.01% month on month.
Dec. 04 , 2020
- SAIC MAXUS expects NEV sales to jump to 30% of total new car sales by 2025
SAIC MAXUS, a subsidiary of SAIC Group, plans to roll out dozens of new energy vehicle (NEV) models over the next five years and make NEVs contribute to over 30% of total new car sales by 2025.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- BYD sees NEV sales shoot up 84.75% YoY in Oct.
BYD’s new vehicle sales reached 47,732 units in Oct., jumping 16.05% year on year and rising 13.15% month on month.
Nov. 05 , 2020