- 【October 2022】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
Dec. 01 , 2022
- 【September 2022】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
Nov. 03 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: Sales of BYD Han series surpass 200,000 units
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
May 18 , 2022
- Chinese luxury EV brand HiPhi sells 316 vehicles in April 2022
HiPhi, the luxury EV brand from Chinese startup Human Horizons, said earlier this week it sold 316 HiPhi Xs.
May 13 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: Xiaomi reportedly has no plan to build car production plant in Shanghai
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China.
May 10 , 2022
- JAC Group's EV sales surge 67.42% YoY in first quarter
In the third month of 2022, JAC Group saw prominent growth in battery-electric passenger vehicles sales and overall export volume, according to the group’s report released on April 8th.
Apr. 11 , 2022
- China auto sales up 18.7% YoY in February 2022
The total sales in the first two months of this year amounted to 4.268 million units, representing a year-over-year growth of 7.5%.
Mar. 11 , 2022
- China's homegrown PV retail sales rise 4.7% YoY in Feb. 2022
In February 2022, the retail sales of locally-made PVs (referring to cars, MPVs, SUVs and minibuses) in China amounted to around 1.272 million units, growing 4.7% from the previous year, according to ...
Mar. 08 , 2022
- Hozon Auto’s NETA brand outsells XPeng, NIO in February
In February this year, deliveries of major Chinese electric vehicle startups were not as outstanding as the three months before.
Mar. 02 , 2022