- Changan Auto expects annual NEV sales to surpass 1 million units in 2025
Changan plans to launch 21 all-new intelligent all-electric vehicle models within five years and expects its annual new energy vehicle (NEV) sales to reach 1.05 million units by 2025, said Wang Jun, P...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- Changan Auto Aug. sales drop 7.19% MoM
Changan Automobile sold 165,143 vehicles in August, down 2.52% year on year and dropped 7.19% month on month. In the first eight months, its cumulative sales raised 32.49% compared to last year, to ov...
Sept. 09 , 2021
- Changan Auto profitability improved in first-half
Changan Automobile had a lucrative first half of this year thanks to a 70% increase in revenue year on year. Sales saw an increase of 44%, over 1.2 million vehicles sold in H1, Changan Auto said in it...
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Changan Auto partners with Chinasoft International for auto industry digitalization
Changan Auto and Chinasoft International recently formed a strategic partnership to co-boost digital transition for the automotive industry.
Aug. 25 , 2021
- Changan Mazda introduces FAW Group as new shareholder
Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), will be restructured by introducing FAW Group as a new...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- Changan Auto targets annual sales of 3 million vehicles in 2025
By 2030, Changan’s annual sales are expected to reach 4.5 million vehicles and NEVs will account for 60% of the total volume.
Aug. 24 , 2021
- Changan’s Avatar to add new investors for expansion of NEV business
In the coming five years, Avatar will introduce 5 new models based on the CHN.
Aug. 23 , 2021
- Changan Auto July sales up 7.89% YoY
Its cumulative sales in the first seven months increased by 38.44% to 1,378,788 vehicles, according to the automaker.
Aug. 10 , 2021
- FAW Group said to take 5% stake in Changan Mazda
FAW Group will acquire 5% stake in Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. and Mazda Motor Corporation, according to a local media outlet.
July 23 , 2021