- Li Auto aims to be NO.1 smart electric vehicle maker in China by 2025
In an internal letter, Li Xiang, the company’s founder, chairman and CEO, said that its target for 2025 is to obtain 20% market share in the world’s largest auto market.
Feb. 23 , 2021
- Baidu, Geely to establish intelligent electric vehicle company
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group will serve as a strategic partner for Baidu's intelligent electric vehicle company.
Jan. 11 , 2021
- BYD, Toyota Agree to Establish Joint Company for Battery Electric Vehicle Research and Development
Toyota City, Japan, November 7, 2019―BYD Company Ltd. (BYD) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announced today that they have signed an agreement to establish a joint company to research and d...
Nov. 07 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019
- BYD, Toyota Enter Agreement to Jointly Develop Battery Electric Vehicles
BYD Company Ltd. (BYD) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announced today that they have signed an agreement for the joint development of battery electric vehicles (BEVs).
July 19 , 2019
- Groupe Renault and JMCG officially establish a joint venture for electric vehicles in China
Groupe Renault will increase its share capital by RMB 1 billion to become a major shareholder of JMEV with a 50% stake.
July 17 , 2019
- Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd granted license to operate ride-hailing service in Wuhan
Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd has been granted a license to operate ride-hailing service business by Wuhan Passenger Transport Taxi Management Office, according to Dongfeng Motor’s official WeCh...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- NEVS approved by MIIT, NDRC to produce all-electric vehicles
National New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd. (the NEV Company),a subsidiary of National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB(NEVS), was granted the certificate to produce all-electric vehicles by the MIIT on November ...
Nov. 05 , 2018
- Geely, Toyota team up to research, develop hybrid electric vehicle
Toyota is cooperating with China’s largest privately-owned automaker Geely to popularize hybrid power technology, through Corun, Toyota’s largest Chinese core parts supplier of hybrid power.
Sept. 06 , 2018