- Policy of power battery recycling to go into force on Aug. 1
The interim administrative regulation on the recycling and reuse of electric vehicle batteries, which was jointly issued by seven government departments on Feb. 26, will go into force on Aug. 1.
May 18 , 2018
- Name of JAC, Volkswagen’s electric vehicle brand exposed
The electric vehicle brand co-built by JAC and Volkswagen is expected to be named as Sihao, according to local media.
Mar. 13 , 2018
- Dongfeng Nissan to release first pure electric vehicle model in April
Dongfeng Nissan’s first pure electric vehicle model strongly resembles the all-new Nissan Sylphy, according to its exposed spy shots. The new model is expected to debut at the 2018 Beijing Motor Sho...
Feb. 28 , 2018
- China bans local NEV protectionism
Recently, four government departments jointly issued a notice, which says that the new energy vehicle subsidy policy needs adjustment and that local governments are prohibited from taking any protecti...
Feb. 22 , 2018
- Singulato Motors to roll out 6 pure electric vehicle models
Singulato Motors has reportedly completed its planning for three vehicle platforms. Besides, it will also release six pure electric vehicle models in the future.
Feb. 15 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors ambitious to raise over $1 billion in 2018
He Xiaopeng, Chairman of Chinese electric vehicle startup Xpeng Motors, revealed in an interview that the automaker strives to raise capital exceeding $1 billion this year.
Feb. 05 , 2018
- PSA, Dongfeng Electric Vehicle set up JV to deploy mobility service
PSA, Dongfeng Electric Vehicle and Wuhan EV Demonstration recently signed a contract to jointly establish a JV in Wuhan, Hubei Province.
Feb. 02 , 2018
- LeSEE said to change Chinese name
LeSEE, invested by Jia Yueting himself, is a totally separate company from LeEco and Le.com. After the Chinese name change, LeSEE will further detach its business from LeEco and Le.com.
Feb. 01 , 2018
- Hongqi to unveil first BEV in October
Hongqi will introduce the first electric vehicle in 2018 and it will run the fuel cell vehicle in batches in the following year. In 2020, its all-new FME platform will roll out series of electric vehi...
Jan. 29 , 2018