- Chinese NEV startup YUDO kicks off presale of Yuntu all-electric SUV
YUDO announced last Sunday the presale of its all-new full-electric SUV model, dubbed Yuntu (Chinese Pinyin), has already kicked off with a price range of 90,000 yuan-100,000 yuan ($13,450-$14,940).
Jan. 16 , 2023
- New YUDO π1 Pro, π3 Pro hit market with improved range
The new YUDO π1 Pro and the new π3 Pro officially hit the market on July 29. Specifically, the YUDO π1 Pro offers two variants with price range between RMB 89,800 and RMB 96,800.
July 30 , 2018
- Auto China 2018: NEV models from Chinese auto startups
At the eve of Auto China 2018, Chinese premium automotive portal Gasgoo rounds up the new NEV models from Chinese fledgling auto startups that will be presented at Auto China 2018.
Apr. 24 , 2018
- YUDO to unveil π7 at Auto China 2018
YUDO New-Energy Automobile Co., Ltd., (YUDO AUTO) is slated to unveil its third SUV model, the π7 at Auto China 2018.
Apr. 19 , 2018
- Yudo π3 to hit the market in first half of this year
It is revealed that the Yudo π3 will hit the market in the first half of 2017 (about April or May).
Jan. 19 , 2018
- Yudo to build island for driverless vehicles
It is reported that the municipal government of Putian City, Fujian Province and Yudo New Energy Automobile Co.,Ltd (Yudo) plan to build Meizhou Island into an islet for driverless vehicles running.
Jan. 15 , 2018