- Beijing Hyundai denies selling plant to Xiaomi
Insiders of Beijing Hyundai stated that the rumored sale of the company’s second plant in Beijing to Xiaomi is false report, as the company has no such plans, a local media outlet reported.
Sept. 10 , 2021
- Li Auto said to build second factory based on Beijing Hyundai’s first plant
Chinese EV startup will take over the first plant of Beijing Hyundai to build its second manufacturing plant, according to a Chinese local media outlet, citing a person briefed on the matter.
May 27 , 2021
- Beijing Hyundai delivers 48,000 vehicles in Oct.
Compared with the previous month, the joint venture achieved a sales growth of 15.3%.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Sichuan Hyundai becomes China’s first CV maker wholly owned by foreign company
South Korean automaker Hyundai has obtained 100% stake in Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd., making the latter the first commercial vehicle (CV) manufacturer in China that is wholly owned by a foreign c...
Feb. 07 , 2020
- Hyundai Motor Unveils ‘Strategy 2025’ Roadmap to Transition into ‘Smart Mobility Solution Provider’
Hyundai Motor Company today announced a bold roadmap to secure its position as a frontrunner in the future mobility industry.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- 17-year-old Beijing Hyundai to roll out seven core models for sales boost
Beijing Hyundai is set to roll out seven core strategic models to boost its sales and brand competence, according to Yin Mengxuan, general manager of Beijing Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Hyundai said to wholly own Sichuan-based CV joint venture
Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd (Sichuan Hyundai), a joint venture between China’s Sichuan Nanjun Automobile Group (CNJ Automobile) and South Korea’s Hyundai Motor, will reportedly be entirely cont...
Sept. 24 , 2019