- Changan Ford, Changan Mazda manage YoY growth in Feb. sales
Changan Auto saw its two joint venture brands outdo themselves in February sales performances, with positive growth compared to a year ago, Changan Auto reported on March 10th.
Mar. 11 , 2022
- Changan Auto 2021 sales volume rises 15% YoY to 2.3 million vehicles
China’s major automaker, Changan Auto, reported a prominent year with its annual sales volume growing in each aspect in 2021 compared to a year ago.
Jan. 10 , 2022
- Changan Auto YTD sales surpass 2 million vehicles by November
Changan Automobile’s November sales performance dropped from October, but its cumulative sales to date managed to surpass 2 million vehicles by the end of the month.
Dec. 09 , 2021
- Changan Auto boasts 44.51% hike in first-half 2021 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. sold 1,200,847 new vehicles in the first half of 2021, representing a 44.51% hike year over year, the company announced on July 9.
July 09 , 2021
- Changan sells less vehicles in May
Thanks to its outstanding sales performance in the first four months, its cumulative sales of the first five months exceeded 1 million units.
June 09 , 2021
- Changan Automobile records 111.56% hike in Q1 2021 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) announced its sales for the first quarter of 2021 (Q1) soared 111.56% over a year earlier to 641,062 units.
Apr. 08 , 2021
- Changan Automobile logs 465.28% YoY hike in Feb. sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) said its monthly sales reached 162,708 units in Feb., zooming up 465.82% from a year ago. Its year-to-date sales also surged 153.89% to 414,...
Mar. 10 , 2021
- Changan Auto achieves 24.48% year-on-year leap in Nov. sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. boasted a 24.5% year-on-year growth by selling 219,526 new vehicles last month.
Dec. 07 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gains fifth-month-in-a-row double-digit sales growth
Changan Automobile scored a 35.63% year-on-year surge last month by selling 169,415 vehicles, according to the company’s sales report. As of August, the Chongqing-based automaker had posted double-d...
Sept. 09 , 2020