- Changan Mazda introduces FAW Group as new shareholder
Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), will be restructured by introducing FAW Group as a new...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- FAW Group said to take 5% stake in Changan Mazda
FAW Group will acquire 5% stake in Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. and Mazda Motor Corporation, according to a local media outlet.
July 23 , 2021
- Changan Mazda, FAW Mazda rumored to merge soon
Mazda Motor’s two Chinese joint ventures will soon announce merger of their businesses and combine sales channels in September, according to a local media outlet, citing a source at a Changan Mazda ...
July 02 , 2021
- Changan Mazda to introduce new investor by offering up to 5% stake
Changan Mazda, a 50:50 joint venture between Changan Automobile and Mazda, is trying to raise money by soliciting an eligible investor.
June 22 , 2021
- FAW Mazda's business said to merge with Changan Mazda
FAW Group, Mazda and Changan Auto are in talks with the attempt to make the business of Mazda brand, which is now under the managment of FAW Mazda Motor Sales Co. Ltd., merge with the business of Chan...
Apr. 06 , 2021
- Mazda’s China deliveries drop 1.6% in Jan., while Changan Mazda still gains growth
Mazda’s China retail sales edged down 1.6% from a year earlier to 20,634 units in January 2020, the Japanese automaker announced on Feb. 5.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Changan Mazda gets new President
Hideaki Tanaka, former President of Changan Mazda, has left the company after 3-year tenure. His post is succeeded by Toru Nakajima, according to an announcement from the Sino-Japanese joint venture.
May 07 , 2019
- Changan Mazda November sales exceed 20,000 units with 16,000 new Axela sold
Latest sales data from Changan Mazda shows that its November sales volume exceeded 20,000 units including 16,000 units from new Axela.
Dec. 05 , 2017
- Changan Mazda New CX-5 Launched
Changan Mazda new CX-5 has been officially off the assembly line, and will be launched on September 21.
Sept. 13 , 2017