- Changan Auto YTD sales surpass 2 million vehicles by November
Changan Automobile’s November sales performance dropped from October, but its cumulative sales to date managed to surpass 2 million vehicles by the end of the month.
Dec. 09 , 2021
- Mazda Aug. China sales declines 27% YoY
In August, Mazda Motor’s China retail sales fell 27.7% year on year to 12,528 vehicles, representing another drop of 7.1% compared to July.
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Changan Mazda introduces FAW Group as new shareholder
Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), will be restructured by introducing FAW Group as a new...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- FAW Group said to take 5% stake in Changan Mazda
FAW Group will acquire 5% stake in Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. and Mazda Motor Corporation, according to a local media outlet.
July 23 , 2021
- Changan Mazda, FAW Mazda rumored to merge soon
Mazda Motor’s two Chinese joint ventures will soon announce merger of their businesses and combine sales channels in September, according to a local media outlet, citing a source at a Changan Mazda ...
July 02 , 2021
- Changan Mazda to introduce new investor by offering up to 5% stake
Changan Mazda, a 50:50 joint venture between Changan Automobile and Mazda, is trying to raise money by soliciting an eligible investor.
June 22 , 2021
- FAW Mazda's business said to merge with Changan Mazda
FAW Group, Mazda and Changan Auto are in talks with the attempt to make the business of Mazda brand, which is now under the managment of FAW Mazda Motor Sales Co. Ltd., merge with the business of Chan...
Apr. 06 , 2021
- Mazda’s China deliveries drop 1.6% in Jan., while Changan Mazda still gains growth
Mazda’s China retail sales edged down 1.6% from a year earlier to 20,634 units in January 2020, the Japanese automaker announced on Feb. 5.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Mazda’s China business records 2.3% year-on-year drop in Aug. deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co.,Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 17,327 units in August, a year-on-year decrease of 2.3%.
Sept. 04 , 2020