- Huawei-backed AITO delivers 8,260 vehicles in November
AITO, the premium new energy vehicle brand backed by SERES and Huawei, saw its monthly deliveries exceed 8,000 units in November, the company reported on December 1.
Dec. 02 , 2022
- Huawei, BAIC Group said to launch new model under HUAWEI Smart Selection pattern
China’s ICT giant Huawei and the Beijing-based automaker, BAIC Group, are reportedly working on launching a new HUAWEI Smart Selection vehicle model, according to several recent local media posts.
Dec. 01 , 2022
- Car and City: Huawei-backed AITO registers 9,087 vehicles in October
SERES Auto, Chinese ICT giant Huawei’s first official automaking partner, saw its monthly auto registrations reach 9,087 vehicles in the tenth month of 2022, according to the data compiled by Gasgoo...
Nov. 25 , 2022
- Huawei Cloud introduces “1+3+M+N” global automotive cloud infrastructure layout
Huawei Cloud introduced its “1+3+M+N” global automotive cloud infrastructure layout at a event held on November 18 to facilitate the development of intelligent connected vehicles.
Nov. 21 , 2022
- NavInfo forms strategic cooperation with Huawei Cloud for automotive intelligence
China’s navigation solution provider NavInfo struck an agreement with Huawei Cloud for all-around strategic cooperation in the automotive intelligence field, NavInfo announced on November 15.
Nov. 17 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: Two new Hongguang MINIEV variants hit market
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Nov. 09 , 2022
- Joyson Electronics-affiliated JOYNEXT partners with Huawei for smart cockpit solution
JOYNEXT, the automotive connectivity arm of Joyson Electronics, inked a comprehensive memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Huawei Device Co., Ltd. (Huawei), in the field of smart cockpit.
Nov. 08 , 2022
- Geely-backed Cao Cao Mobility partners with Huawei Cloud
Geely-backed ride-hailing service platform Cao Cao Mobility reached a strategic cooperation with Huawei Cloud on November 3, in a bid to promote the development of intelligent mobility industry.
Nov. 04 , 2022
- Huawei-backed AITO delivers over 12,000 vehicles in Oct. 2022
AITO, the premium new energy vehicle (NEV) brand jointly developed by Huawei and SERES, saw its monthly deliveries grow to a fresh record high in October 2022.
Nov. 01 , 2022