- Former MIIT minister: Chinese companies shall cooperate to overcome chip shortage
The chip shortage situation should be dealt with domestically by promoting collaborations between local auto companies and ICT enterprises, said Miao Wei, former minister of MIIT.
Oct. 12 , 2021
- HUAWEI partners with MIIT subsidiary
China’s EIDC (Equipment Industry Development Center) signed a strategic collaboration agreement with telecom giant HUAWEI to develop the intelligent connected vehicle industry during the WICV (World...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- HUAWEI: 20% of new cars in China will be autonomous vehicles in 2030
China’s telecom giant HUAWEI released the Intelligent World 2030 report, discussing the future and expectations of how intelligent technologies change the world in a decade.
Sept. 23 , 2021
- HUAWEI has invested $1 billion in auto parts R&D this year
COO of HUAWEI intelligent vehicle solutions business unit (BU), Wang Jun reemphasized “HUAWEI will not make cars, but help automakers produce better cars”, during the 2021 WNEVC (World New Energy ...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- Sokon Group’s NEV unit Jinkang inks 5-year pact with CATL for power battery procurement
Jinkang New Energy, whose majority shareholder is Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. (Sokon Group), struck a deal on Sept. 9 to purchase 10GWh power batteries per year from CATL.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Wang Jun starts to serve as COO of Huawei’s auto BU
HUAWEI’s Intelligent Automotive Solution Business Unit (hereinafter referred to as the BU) released a notice of personnel adjustments recently.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- BAIC BluePark H1 net loss narrows
Net loss of BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. for the first half narrowed slightly, and it plans to expand its channels and network in the second half of this year.
Aug. 31 , 2021
- HOZON Auto, Huawei join hands to develop smart driving tech, digital energy, cloud service
HOZON Auto and Huawei inked an agreement on August 25 to develop a long-term win-win partnership, aiming to co-advance the ecosystem of intelligent vehicles into a higher level.
Aug. 25 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Xiaomi buys autonomous driving startup DeepMotion
Huawei sets up a new digital energy technology company in Xi’an with a registered capital of RMB20 million. It has registered 3 new firms within 3 months.
Aug. 25 , 2021