- CATL-backed Brunp Recycling to build factory in Foshan for waste battery recycling, reuse
CATL announced on Monday its majority-owned subsidiary, Guangdong Brunp Recycling Technology Co., Ltd. ("Brunp Recycling" or "the company"), plans to launch an integrated new materials industrial proj...
21 hours ago
- Gasgoo Daily: XPeng plans to launch five new/refreshed models in 2023
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Jan. 28 , 2023
- CATL to build integrated intelligent chassis production base in China’s Yichun city
CATL (Shanghai) Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. on Jan. 18 signed an agreement with the Management Committee of Yichun Economic & Technological Development Zone for a CIIC manufacturing project.
Jan. 19 , 2023
- CATL teams up with UL Solutions for applications of energy storage systems, power batteries
CATL announced it signed an MoU on Jan. 17 with UL Solutions, a global leader in applied safety science, for the strategic cooperation on promoting safer and more reliable applications of battery ener...
Jan. 18 , 2023
- CATL, NIO step up strategic cooperation with 5-year agreement
On Jan. 17, Chinese battery giant CATL and the electric vehicle startup NIO signed a five-year agreement for an all-around strategic cooperation, according to a post on CATL's WeChat account.
Jan. 17 , 2023
- CATL’s annual net profit in 2022 anticipated to soar 82.66%-97.22% YoY
CATL said on Thursday its annual net profit attributable to shareholders was anticipated to surge 82.66%-97.72% year on year to 29.1 billion yuan-31.5 billion yuan ($4.326 billion -$4.682 billion) in ...
Jan. 13 , 2023
- CATL’s Qilin battery likely to go into volume production in Q1 2023
The Qilin battery, the battery using CATL's third-generation CTP (cell-to-pack) technology, is expected for volume production in the first quarter of 2023, CATL revealed at the investor Q&A platform o...
Jan. 11 , 2023
- CATL starts cell volume production at first oversea plant
Contemporary Amperex Technology Thuringia GmbH (CATT), CATL's first plant outside of China, has kicked off volume production of lithium-ion battery cells earlier this month as scheduled, marking anoth...
Dec. 22 , 2022
- CATL, Gresham House team up on energy storage system application in utility field
CATL and the U.K.-based Gresham House Energy Storage Fund plc recently signed a long-term intent agreement for a supply of 7.5GWh batteries, the Chinese battery giant announced on Dec. 20 via its WeCh...
Dec. 22 , 2022