- GAC Group boasts YoY growth in Jan.-Sept. outputs, wholesales
For the first nine months of 2021, GAC Group scored year-on-year growth in both vehicle outputs and wholesales despite the coronavirus pandemic and the industry-wide chip shortage.
Oct. 09 , 2021
- GAC Group plans to bring new strategic investors for GAC AION
GAC Group intended to introduce strategic investors for its wholly-owned NEV-dedicated subsidiary GAC AION, the Guangzhou-based automaker announced on August 30.
Aug. 31 , 2021
- GAC Group boasts 87.07% YoY surge in H1 2021 net profit
GAC Group said its gross revenue for the first half of 2021 reached 34.572 billion yuan, jumping 34.83% from the previous year. Its semi-annual net profit attributable to shareholders surged 87.07% to...
Aug. 31 , 2021
- GAC Aion launches new battery tech with high charging multiplier speeds
GAC Aion, GAC Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary dedicated to new energy vehicle (NEV) business, officially launched its super-fast charging battery technology that boasts 6 charging multipliers assist...
Aug. 30 , 2021
- GAC Group July sales down slightly
Last month, the group produced 163,729 vehicles, down 19.1% from a year earlier while its total production volume in the past seven months increased by 16.56% to 1,165,175 vehicles.
Aug. 09 , 2021
- GAC Aion’s ADiGO self-driving system uses RoboSense’s 2nd-generation solid-state LiDAR
GAC AION, GAC Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary dedicated to NEV business, has adopted the second-generation smart solid-state LiDAR of RoboSense for its ADiGO autonomous driving system, according to ...
July 27 , 2021
- GAC Aion about to start volume production of 1,000-km range AION LX
GAC Aion, GAC Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary dedicated to NEV business, announced a few days ago the Aion LX with 1,000-km range has completed its hot-weather testing in Sanya, Hainan province, and...
July 13 , 2021