- Xiaomi-backed investment fund invests in strategic round of NEV parts supplier EVTECH
EVTECH announced earlier this week it has nabbed over 100 million yuan ($15.689 million) in a strategic financing round supported by Hubei Xiaomi Yangtze River Industry Investment Fund Partners (Limi...
Jan. 12 , 2022
- Beijing to push Xiaomi EV, Li Auto’s development in the city
On January 6th, the municipal government of Beijing hosted its fifth session of the 15th People’s Congress, with the mayor Chen Jining reporting on the government’s behalf. China’s auto startups...
Jan. 07 , 2022
- Former Bosch China executive joins Xiaomi-backed ADAS developer ZongmuTech
On January 4th, China’s autonomous driving developer, ZongmuTech, announced that the former vice president of Bosch (China) Investment Ltd., Zhu Guangwei, has assumed the vice president position in ...
Jan. 05 , 2022
- Xiaomi, SAIC Motor invest in domestic automotive chip supplier Flagchip
China’s automotive chip supplier Flagchip has completed its latest investment round with SAIC Motor-backed and Xiaomi- backed ventures as investors.
Dec. 29 , 2021
- Xiaomi’s Lei Jun resigns from multiple companies to focus on automaking
In the past few months, founder and CEO of Xiaomi, Lei Jun, resigned as the executive director from several Xiaomi-related companies to dedicate his attention to his automaking endeavor, according to ...
Dec. 14 , 2021
- Xiaomi’s subsidiary Smartmi said to start automaking business
A member of Xiaomi’s ecosystem, Beijing Smartmi Technology Co., Ltd., is reportedly initiating its automaking process. Multiple talents from the EV field are joining the company, as sources close to...
Dec. 13 , 2021
- Xiaomi, HUAWEI granted automotive intelligence safety patents separately
China’s telephone giants, Xiaomi, who is making cars, and HUAWEI, who vowed not to make cars, unveiled separate automotive intelligence-related patents recently, according to the corporate database,...
Dec. 08 , 2021
- Xiaomi EV invests in automotive electronics supplier Atech
Xiaomi-backed venture capital was recently added to auto parts supplier Atech Automotive (Wuhu) Co., Ltd.’s list of shareholders, according to corporate database Qichacha.
Nov. 30 , 2021
- Xiaomi EV to build plant in Beijing E-Town with annual capacity of 300,000 vehicles
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area, also called E-Town announced on November 27th that Xiaomi EV has officially sealed the deal of setting up its headquarters in the area.
Nov. 29 , 2021