- Pony.ai’s Robotaxis authorized for taxi pilot service in Guangzhou
On June 30th, autonomous driving developer Pony.ai’s autonomous passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles passed the tests and accreditations of Guangzhou, and retained corresponding credentials fo...
June 30 , 2022
- Pony.ai delivers autonomous driving controller sample powered by NVIDIA
On June 22nd, Pony.ai announced the delivery of a sample of its NVIDIA DRIVE Hyperion and DRIVE Orin-powered autonomous driving controller (ADC), which would start volume production in the last quarte...
June 22 , 2022
- Pony.ai permitted to provide driverless Robotaxi service in Beijing
Pony.ai was granted permission to provide driverless Robotaxi service in Beijing High-level Automated Driving Demonstration Area (BJHAD), the company announced on April 28th.
Apr. 28 , 2022
- Pony.ai greenlighted for paid Robotaxi service in Guangzhou
On April 24th, Pony.ai announced that the company has become the first autonomous driving company to secure a government-approved taxi transport service permit in China as it won the bid in Guangzhou,...
Apr. 24 , 2022
- Pony.ai's logistics joint venture CYANTRON to start operation on April 1st
On March 30th, China’s autonomous driving startup Pony.ai announced that its joint venture with Sinotrans Limited, namely CYANTRON, is officially registered and will start operation on April 1st.
Mar. 30 , 2022
- Pony.ai joins hands with NavInfo to advance intelligent driving technologies
On March 28th, China’s autonomous driving company, Pony.ai has partnered up with local navigation giant, NavInfo, to advance the current autonomous driving technologies.
Mar. 28 , 2022
- Pony.ai completes D round, valuation reaches $8.5 billion
On March 7th, China’s autonomous driving developer, Pony.ai announced the completion of its Series D financing round, raising its total valuation to $8.5 billion.
Mar. 07 , 2022
- Former Pony.ai executives’ autonomous truck startup completes Angel round
Recently, a local commercial vehicle autonomous driving startup, Qingtian Truck, announced that it had completed an Angel round of investment, raising tens of millions of dollars from 5Y Capital.
Jan. 28 , 2022
- Pony.ai introduces new-generation autonomous driving system
China’s autonomous driving developer, Pony.ai introduced its sixth-generation mass-producible L4 autonomosu driving solution on January 20th.
Jan. 20 , 2022