- Pony.ai permitted for unmanned Robotaxi service in Shenzhen
Pony.ai, the Chinese autonomous driving solution provider, obtained Shenzhen's first-ever demonstration application license for unmanned autonomous driving services.
Sept. 25 , 2023
- Pony.ai approved for autonomous heavy-duty truck demonstration application in Beijing
Pony.ai recently obtained the autonomous heavy truck demonstration application notice from the Beijing High-level Automated Driving Demonstration Area (BJHAD), paving the way for autonomous trucking i...
Sept. 22 , 2023
- Pony.ai initiates Robotaxi service test from Beijing Daxing International Airport
On September 21, Chinese autonomous driving solution developer Pony.ai announced the launch of autonomous shuttle service testing between Beijing Daxing International Airport and Beijing Economic-Tech...
Sept. 22 , 2023
- Pony.ai greenlighted for pilot unmanned Robotaxi commercial service in Beijing
Chinese autonomous driving solution provider, Pony.ai, recently received the first batch of commercial pilot notices for fully-unmanned Robotaxi commercial services in the Beijing High-level Automated...
Sept. 19 , 2023
- Pony.ai teams up with Toyota China, GAC Toyota on Robotaxi development
On August 4, Pony.ai, Toyota Motor (China) Investment Co. Ltd. and GAC Toyota Motor Co., Ltd. announced the establishment of a joint venture to support the future mass production and large-scale deplo...
Aug. 04 , 2023
- Pony.ai bags first driverless road test permit in Shanghai's Pudong New Area
On July 8, autonomous driving solution provider Pony.ai announced that it was among the three companies who obtained the first batch of road test permits for autonomous vehicles without drivers onboar...
July 10 , 2023
- Ontime, Pony.ai partner with Shenzhen Qianhai authorities for autonomous ride-hailing pilot program
Ontime, the mobility service platform backed by GAC Group, and autonomous driving solution developer Pony.ai, have signed a cooperation agreement with the Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Modern Service Ind...
June 16 , 2023
- Pony.ai, Jin Jiang Transport to jointly deploy autonomous taxi service in Shanghai
Chinese autonomous driving solution provider Pony.ai and Jin Jiang Transport, which is owned by Shanghai-based Jin Jiang International (Holdings) Co., Ltd., announced a collaboration on May 30 to expl...
May 30 , 2023
- Pony.ai permitted for unmanned autonomous driving road tests in Shenzhen
Pony.ai, the Chinese autonomous driving solution provider, announced on May 29 that it has been granted the first and only permit for “Intelligent Connected Vehicle Unmanned Testing" at the municipa...
May 29 , 2023