- Bosch invests in Chinese autonomous driving chip developer Cambricon Singo
Bosch-affiliated venture capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC), has completed its investment in China’s autonomous driving chip supplier, Cambricon Singo, the latter announced on September 22...
Sept. 22 , 2022
- NVIDIA’s new 2,000TOPS autonomous driving chip Thor to be deployed by ZEEKR in 2025
NVIDIA on September 20 introduced NVIDIA DRIVE™ Thor, its next-generation centralized computer, which will be firstly applied onto vehicles under Geely’s high-end electric vehicle brand, ZEEKR, in...
Sept. 21 , 2022
- FAW Capital joins automotive chip supplier ChipON’s C2 financing round
China’s automotive chip supplier ChipON announced on September 20 the completion of its C2 & strategic financing round.
Sept. 20 , 2022
- Black Sesame Technologies bags over $500 million in C, C+ rounds
Leading autonomous driving computing chip supplier Black Sesame Technologies announced the completion of its C+ funding round on August 8th.
Aug. 08 , 2022
- Bosch-backed ETAS joins hands with SemiDrive for AUTOSAR solutions
Nanjing-based auto chip developer SemiDrive struck a strategic cooperation deal with software-defined vehicles solution provider, ETAS, for AUTOSAR solution development.
July 29 , 2022
- ECARX-backed SiEngine bags roughly 1 billion yuan in Series A funding
China’s automotive chip developer SiEngine announced the completion of its Series A financing round, raising nearly a billion yuan ($148.3 million).
July 19 , 2022
- Qt, SemiDrive complete automotive chip adaptation
On July 13th, global leading software supplier Qt and China’s automotive chip developer, SemiDrive, jointly announced the completion of Qt’s adaptation of SemiDrive’s X9 smart cockpit chip and t...
July 13 , 2022
- SemiDrive joins hands with ROHM for advanced automotive technology
Nanjing-based automotive chip supplier SemiDrive allied with well-known semiconductor developer, ROHM, for advanced automotive technology development.
July 12 , 2022
- Chinese chip supplier Flagchip announces completion of two funding rounds
Suzhou Flagchip Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (“Flagchip”), a Chinese automotive chip supplier, announced today it had closed its Series B financing and a new strategic funding round.
July 07 , 2022