- Logistics provider SF introduces L4 autonomous delivery vehicle
China’s largest integrated logistics service provider SF unveiled its L4 autonomous delivery vehicle in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, on September 23rd.
Sept. 24 , 2021
- HUAWEI: 20% of new cars in China will be autonomous vehicles in 2030
China’s telecom giant HUAWEI released the Intelligent World 2030 report, discussing the future and expectations of how intelligent technologies change the world in a decade.
Sept. 23 , 2021
- China’s new level standard of driving automation to take effect next March
China’s State Administration for Market Regulation introduced a new Taxonomy of Driving Automation for Vehicles (GB/T 40429-2021), specific to autonomous driving functions, to come into effect on Ma...
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Former MIIT minister: China's 95% auto chips imported from other countries
Miao Wei said China has headed off a preemptive start in the concept and analysis of automobile connectivity. The unique user-car synergy shall be an advantage of China’s intelligent connected vehic...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- DeepRoute.ai scores $300 million in B-round led by Alibaba
On September 14th, China’s autonomous driving startup, DeepRoute.ai announced it has raised $300 million via its B-round of financing, which was led by Alibaba Group.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Hesai partners with Neolix for self-driving vehicle application in “new retail”
Hesai Technology, has joined hands with Neolix Technologies, an unmanned vehicle startup, in a strategic agreement. Per the agreement, Neolix will purchase Hesai’s LiDAR solutions and put them to us...
Sept. 10 , 2021
- HUAWEI’s MDC supplier Huanyu Zhixing raises RMB50 million in A-round
China’s autonomous driving start-up Wuhan Huanyu Zhixing Technology Co., Ltd., completed its A-round financing for RMB 50million from VeriSilicon Microelectronics, according to the corporate data pl...
Sept. 08 , 2021
- Hesai partners with Black Sesame to promote autonomous driving commercialization
Hesai Technology, China’s advanced laser radar manufacturer, has officially entered into a strategic partnership with Black Sesame Technologies, a Shanghai headquartered AI company focusing on auton...
Sept. 08 , 2021
- SenseTime files for IPO in Hong Kong
The Chinese artificial intelligence company SenseTime filed for its IPO in Hong Kong Stock Exchange on August 27th, with CICC , Haitong International and HSBC as its co-sponsors.
Aug. 30 , 2021