- FAW VW delivers 3,516 ID. vehicles in August
In August, FAW Volkswagen (FAW VW), one of Volkswagen’s joint ventures in China, sold a total of 3,516 ID. vehicles. Here, the number refers to AAK retail sales, namely the deliveries to consumers.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Tesla sells 44,264 China-made vehicles in August
To break down the monthly volume, Tesla shipped 31,379 China-made vehicles to overseas markets while the wholesale volume in China amounted to 12,885 vehicles, surging 49.5% compared with the previous...
Sept. 08 , 2021
- China’s July NEV sales account for 53% of global NEV sales
2.84 million new energy passenger vehicles were sold globally from January to July, 48% of which were sold in China. For July alone, China’s NEV sales accounted for 53% of the global NEV sales volum...
Sept. 07 , 2021
- SAIC MAXUS YTD overseas sales surpass 2020 annual sales
SAIC MAXUS sold 15,022 vehicles in August, including 5,871 vehicles overseas, representing an increase of 20% compared to the same month of last year. The year-to-date sales volume by the end of Augus...
Sept. 02 , 2021
- Arcfox delivers 525 vehicles in July
The brand also said that its monthly deliveries have realized month-on-month growth for four consecutive months.
Aug. 04 , 2021
- Li Auto reports best-ever monthly deliveries
The cumulative deliveries of Li ONE amounted to 72,340 since its market debut.
Aug. 01 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV only builds 318 vehicles in June
Sales were almost halved in June and more than halved for the first half of this year.
July 15 , 2021
- Tesla sells 33,155 China-made vehicles in June
In the first half of this year, the cumulative wholesale sales of the American electric vehicle brand totaled 161,743 vehicles.
July 08 , 2021
- Li Auto reports record-high monthly deliveries
Total deliveries for the second quarter increased 166.1% year-over-year and 39.7% quarter-over-quarter to reach an all-time high of 17,575 vehicles.
July 02 , 2021