- Ford’s new F-150 Raptor to hit Chinese market in 2022
Ford Motor China announced today that its latest generation of the signature F-150 Raptor pickup would be seen on the Chinese market next year, with direct presale starting in the first quarter.
Nov. 26 , 2021
- Ford launches vehicle-road synergy system in Guangzhou
Ford Motor recently announced that its vehicle-road synergy system now has been applied in Guangzhou, the third city nationwide after Wuxi and Changsha.
Nov. 23 , 2021
- Ford puts new EVOS on display at China International Import Expo
Ford Motor demonstrated its latest electrification and intellectualization results through two featured vehicle models and an intelligent city solution simulation diorama at the 2021 China Internation...
Nov. 06 , 2021
- First China-made Mustang Mach-Es roll off production line
Ford’s first batch of China-made Mustang Mach-Es rolled off the production line and was on track for delivery by the end of the year, the automaker announced today.
Oct. 18 , 2021
- Ford Motor scores 11% YoY growth in Jan.-Sept. China sales
For the first three quarters of 2021, Ford Motor Company saw its China sales jump 11% year on year to 456,826 units, the automaker announced on Friday.
Oct. 15 , 2021
- Summary: Foreign brand automobile sales in China
According to statistics collected by the China Passenger Car Association and reported on by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total of 1.66 million passenger automobiles were sold in China in the month of April...
May 31 , 2017
- Ford deliveries jump 14% for the year on demand for locally built vehicles
SHANGHAI -- Ford Motor Co.'s China deliveries advanced 14 percent year on year to exceed 1.27 million vehicles in 2016 on volumes generated by locally produced Ford-badged vehicles as well as imported...
Jan. 10 , 2017
- Ford And Toyota Team Up To Create Open Source Platforms For Car Apps, Taking On Apple And Google
Just recently, Ford Motor Co., Toyota Corp, and others have formed a consortium to create an in-dash software platform, a nice plan to compete against Apple and Googles growing influence is the automo...
Jan. 09 , 2017
- Ford Prepares for New Reform at the Crossroad of Achieving 1m Units' Sales
Influenced by the flourishing Chinese auto market, Ford’s sales in China exceed 1m units one month ahead of time this year. Official data shows that Ford has total sales of 1.09m units from January ...
Dec. 27 , 2016