- Ford launches China Design Center in Shanghai, introducing new Mondeo
Ford Motor started the operation of its China Design Center located in Shanghai, also the automaker's sixth design center worldwide. In the meantime, the company also introduced its new Ford Mondeo as...
Jan. 18 , 2022
- Changan Auto 2021 sales volume rises 15% YoY to 2.3 million vehicles
China’s major automaker, Changan Auto, reported a prominent year with its annual sales volume growing in each aspect in 2021 compared to a year ago.
Jan. 10 , 2022
- JMC’s annual SUV sales surge 21.48% YoY in 2021
China’s major commercial vehicle maker, Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd. (JMC), reported year-on-year growth in its annual sales volume in 2021, thanks to its SUV and light bus sectors.
Jan. 05 , 2022
- JMC, Ford Motor’s PV joint venture registered in late Dec.
The passenger vehicle (PV) joint venture between Jiangling Motors Co.,Ltd., (JMC) and Ford Motor was formally incorporated on Dec. 27, meaning the two parents resolve to cement their cooperation on PV...
Dec. 28 , 2021
- NavInfo lands LBS order from Ford Motor
China’s navigation giant, NavInfo, announced that it had received a procurement order from Ford Motor for its Location Based Services (LBS).
Dec. 27 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: NavInfo lands LBS procurement order from Ford
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Dec. 24 , 2021
- Former VP at Hyundai Motor Group (China) joins Wanda Group’s auto tech service firm
Li Hongpeng has resigned as Vice President of Commerce with Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd. and will become President of Wanda Automobile Technology Service Co.,Ltd. from Jan. 2022.
Dec. 08 , 2021
- Ford’s new F-150 Raptor to hit Chinese market in 2022
Ford Motor China announced today that its latest generation of the signature F-150 Raptor pickup would be seen on the Chinese market next year, with direct presale starting in the first quarter.
Nov. 26 , 2021
- Ford launches vehicle-road synergy system in Guangzhou
Ford Motor recently announced that its vehicle-road synergy system now has been applied in Guangzhou, the third city nationwide after Wuxi and Changsha.
Nov. 23 , 2021