- Chery’s Lion Tech joins hands with location service provider, Dayou Pi for ICV development
Chery’s automotive intelligence arm, Lion Tech joined hands with location service provider, Dayou Pi, to build a united work group for intelligent connected vehicle (ICV) R&D and mass production.
Jan. 17 , 2022
- Beijing opens up 1,000 km roads for autonomous driving tests
On the fifth session of Beijing's 15th People's Congress, the deputy director-general of Beijing Municipal Bureau of Economy and Information Technology, Wang Lei, said that Beijing had achieved signif...
Jan. 10 , 2022
- China sets plan for L3 and higher-level advanced autonomous driving application
China’s Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission released the informatization plan for the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025) (the Plan), including plans for V2X and autonomous driving development within...
Dec. 28 , 2021
- Baidu opens fourth Apollo Park in Wuzhen, Zhejiang
Baidu opened up an Apollo Park intelligent connected pilot base in Wuzhen, Zhejiang Province, signifying the tech giant’s strategic layout in the Yangtze River delta area and the city’s resolution...
Dec. 09 , 2021
- ByteDance launches cloud computing targeting V2X field
China’s tech giant, ByteDance, owning the video platform TikTok, has officially launched its cloud computing platform, Volcano Engine, with a strategic layout in the V2X field.
Dec. 06 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: BYTON enforced to pay RMB14.3 million
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Dec. 03 , 2021
- Lenovo to set up 5G intelligent lab with EV startup Jemmell New Energy
Lenovo has joined hands with China’s EV startup, Jemmell New Energy, for V2X (vehicle to everything) developments and set up an intelligent innovation lab.
Nov. 29 , 2021