- Honda outsells Toyota in China in October
Last month, the four Japanese automakers—Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, and Mazda Motor—still recorded two-digit year-on-year decrease in their China sales as automobile production were ...
Nov. 09 , 2021
- Nissan Motor Oct. China sales slightly recover from Sept.
Nissan Motor’s October China sales remained low compared to last year but increased from September.
Nov. 05 , 2021
- Four Japanese carmakers post two-digit YoY drop in Sept. China sales amid chip crunch
Japanese automakers Toyota Motor Corporation, Honda Motor Co.,Ltd., Nissan Motor Co.,Ltd., and Mazda Motor Corporation all posted two-digit year-on-year decline in their China sales in September.
Oct. 14 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor not rule out buying plant in Western Europe
As Great Wall Motor is accelerating its global business layout, it is possible for the automaker to acquire a manufacturing plant in Western Europe, sources inside the company told a local media outle...
Oct. 12 , 2021
- Nissan Motor China sales continue to decrease YoY
Nissan Motor September China sales plummeted due to external circumstances while annual cumulative sales to date still grew year on year, the automaker said in its report.
Oct. 11 , 2021
- Nissan Aug. China sales fall 10.6% YoY
Nissan Motor' China sales, including those of passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles, cumulated to 915,299 units for the first eight months of this year, increasing 8.5% year on year.
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Four Japanese automakers see China sales fall in June partly due to chip shortage
In June 2021, four Japanese automakers, namely Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Mazda, all recorded year-on-year drop in their China sales, mainly due to the ongoing global shortage in the supply of semicon...
July 16 , 2021
- Summary: Foreign brand automobile sales in China
According to statistics collected by the China Passenger Car Association and reported on by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total of 1.66 million passenger automobiles were sold in China in the month of April...
May 31 , 2017
- Nissan will launch three new SUV models in China
Nissan has released many SUV models including Qashqai, X-Trail, Murano and Patrol. It’s said that Nissan is considering to cooperate with Mitsubishi to develop the new generation large-size SUV Patr...
Apr. 05 , 2017