- Changan Automobile forecasts 218.04% to 261.53% year-on-year plunge in 2019 semi-annual net profit
Changan Automobile released a review of its 2019 semi-annual performance on July 15, with an expected net loss of around RMB1.9 billion to RMB2.6 billion attributable to shareholders of the public com...
July 15 , 2019
- Changan Automobile reports 24.8% MoM growth in June sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) on July 9 announced sales in June of 141,655 vehicles, a 24.8% decrease compared to the same period last year, while a 24.8% jump over the pr...
July 09 , 2019
- Changan Automobile posts 34.7% year-on-year drop in May sales
Changan Automobile said on June 12 that its vehicle sales in May reached 113,497 units, slumping 34.7% year on year and dropping 6.4% month on month. Meanwhile, auto outputs sharply sharply shrink 32....
June 13 , 2019
- Startup REECH AUTO joins hands with Changan Automobile to co-manufacture M500 EVs
Shanghai-headquartered EV startup REECH AUTO signed strategic cooperation and joint manufacturing agreements with Changan Automobile on May 24 in Chongqing.
May 24 , 2019
- Changan Automobile reports 35% year-on-year slump in April sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd (Changan Automobile) sold 121,245 vehicles in April, posting a steep year-on-year drop of 35% and month-on-month decline up to 38.3%, the automaker said on May 10.
May 10 , 2019
- Changan Automobile sees 250.62% year-on-year plunge in Q1 net profit attributable to shareholders
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd said on April 30 that its operating income in the first quarter of the year slumped 20% over the previous year to RMB16.008 billion.
May 05 , 2019
- Changan Automobile posts 90.83% year-on-year slump in 2018 net profit
(Changan Automobile) reported on April 15 that its full-year revenue in 2018 reached RMB66.298 billion, declining 17.14% over a year ago. Its annual net profit attributable to shareholders of the list...
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Changan Automobile Q1 sales slump 31.8% from a year ago
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd (Changan Automobile) announced a year-on-year drop of 26.9% in March sales. For the first three months of the year, the automaker saw its cumulative sales tumble 3...
Apr. 12 , 2019
- Changan Automobile reports 35.2% YoY decrease in Jan.-Feb sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) announced a year-on-year sales decrease of 35.2% in its Jan.-Feb. sales for 2019. Meanwhile, its Feb. sales substantially dropped 27.6% over ...
Mar. 08 , 2019