- BYD’s NEV sales plunge 58.34% in first half of 2020
BYD Company Limited announced a sales volume in June of 33,725 units, which were 12.93% less than that of the year-ago period, while represented a month-on-month growth of 5.98%.
July 08 , 2020
- BYD gains double-digit growth in April oil-fueled vehicle sales, but NEV sales still slump
For the month of April, BYD posted a 15.94% decrease from the prior-year period, while boasted a month-on-month growth of 3.95% as the market has continually take a favorable turn with the coronavirus...
May 07 , 2020
- BYD’s subsidiary receives RMB1.342 bln of governmental subsidy on NEV sales
BYD announced on March 2 its subsidiary BYD Auto Industry Co.,Ltd scored RMB1,342,260,000 of central government subsidy for new energy vehicle promotion that occurred in 2017.
Mar. 04 , 2020
- BYD’s auto sales in 2019 fall 11.39%, NEV sales drop 7.39%
In 2019, Chinese automaker BYD saw its full-year auto sales slide 11.39% year on year with both NEV and oil-fueled vehicle businesses hit by decrease, according to BYD’s recent sales report.
Jan. 08 , 2020
- BYD boasts surge in Nov. oil-fueled vehicle sales, but NEV sales still plunge
BYD said its oil-fueled vehicle sales in November reached 30,075 units, surging 43.86% compared with a year ago and climbing 5.29% from a year earlier. Nevertheless, total sales still fell 19% year on...
Dec. 09 , 2019
- BYD sees Oct. NEV sales more than halved over a year ago
Chinese automaker BYD reported a 15.19% year-on-year drop in Oct. sales as its NEV sales were more than halved over a year ago.
Nov. 07 , 2019
- China’s 2019 NEV sales forecast once again lowered
China once again lowered the full-year NEV sales forecast for 2019 after three straight months of year-on-year decline.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- China‘s Sept. auto sales jump MoM, but NEV sales plunge 34.2% YoY
China’s auto market faced its 15th-month-in-a-row decline in monthly sales as of September, 2019.
Oct. 14 , 2019
- BYD’s Jan.-Sept. sales edge down 4.49%, while NEV sales rise steadily
Chinese automaker BYD saw its new energy vehicle (NEV) sales steadily rise for the first nine months of 2019, while sharply decline in September.
Oct. 11 , 2019