- BYD logs 2.4% YoY increase in Aug. sales, but NEV sales still fall 8.59%
In August, BYD sustained an upward momentum with its vehicle sales climbing 2.4% year on year to 36,872 units, according to an announcement BYD Company Limited released on September 7.
Sept. 08 , 2020
- China’s NEV sales see first yearly growth thanks to combined efforts of government, automakers
China’ NEV outputs and sales reached 100,000 units and 98,000 units in July, jumping 15.6% and 19.3% year on year after 12 consecutive months of downturn, according to the China Association of Autom...
Aug. 25 , 2020
- Wuling Hongguang MINI EV sales reach 15,000 in 20 days
The EV’s cumulative orders have surpassed 50,000.
Aug. 13 , 2020
- China wishes to spur NEV sales by stimulating demands of rural areas
Chinese authorities plan to hold activities in the second half of the year for bringing new energy vehicles (NEVs) to the countryside so as to spur the NEV sales that have been mired by prolonged down...
July 16 , 2020
- BYD’s NEV sales plunge 58.34% in first half of 2020
BYD Company Limited announced a sales volume in June of 33,725 units, which were 12.93% less than that of the year-ago period, while represented a month-on-month growth of 5.98%.
July 08 , 2020
- BYD gains double-digit growth in April oil-fueled vehicle sales, but NEV sales still slump
For the month of April, BYD posted a 15.94% decrease from the prior-year period, while boasted a month-on-month growth of 3.95% as the market has continually take a favorable turn with the coronavirus...
May 07 , 2020
- BYD’s subsidiary receives RMB1.342 bln of governmental subsidy on NEV sales
BYD announced on March 2 its subsidiary BYD Auto Industry Co.,Ltd scored RMB1,342,260,000 of central government subsidy for new energy vehicle promotion that occurred in 2017.
Mar. 04 , 2020
- BYD’s auto sales in 2019 fall 11.39%, NEV sales drop 7.39%
In 2019, Chinese automaker BYD saw its full-year auto sales slide 11.39% year on year with both NEV and oil-fueled vehicle businesses hit by decrease, according to BYD’s recent sales report.
Jan. 08 , 2020
- BYD boasts surge in Nov. oil-fueled vehicle sales, but NEV sales still plunge
BYD said its oil-fueled vehicle sales in November reached 30,075 units, surging 43.86% compared with a year ago and climbing 5.29% from a year earlier. Nevertheless, total sales still fell 19% year on...
Dec. 09 , 2019