- SAIC-GM-Wuling launches Rongguang vending microvan to uphold “stall economy”
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGWM), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, launched on June 2 a new Rongguang microvan that can be converted into a mobile stall or booth to su...
June 04 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling delivers over 130,000 vehicles in March despite viral spread
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture between General Motors and two Chinese automakers, reported retail sales in March surpassed 130,000 units, a splendid surge compared to the virus-hit February.
Apr. 03 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling makes Wuling brand 100% meet China Ⅵ standard
On March 9, SAIC-GM-Wuling, General Motors’ light-vehicle joint venture with two Chinese automakers, put 28 variants of “China Ⅵ” models onto the market at a stroke, with guiding prices rangin...
Mar. 09 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling builds China’s first logistics route for autonomous vehicles
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), General Motors’ light-vehicle joint venture with China’s SAIC Motor, announced on March 5 it has launched a logistics route specifically designed for autonomous vehicles, th...
Mar. 06 , 2020
- “Mask producer” SAIC-GM-Wuling starts producing mask-production machine
Now, SAIC-GM-Wuling has been involved in manufacturing the machine that outputs masks.
Feb. 20 , 2020
- Automaker SAIC-GM-Wuling rolls out first self-made face masks
SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co.,Ltd. (SGMW), a joint venture formed by General Motors and two Chinese partners, announced on Feb. 13 its first batch of home-made face masks has rolled off the production...
Feb. 14 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling announces 2020 plan
SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile will concentrate on four sectors, namely Wuling brand, New Baojun brand, Baojun brand and new energy segment this year.
Jan. 08 , 2020
- SAIC-GM to invest RMB80 billion in next five years
SAIC-GM, a joint venture between General Motors and SAIC Motor, will invest roughly RMB80 billion ($11.3 billion) in the JV’s R&D, technologies and factories from 2020 through 2024, to keep up with ...
Dec. 04 , 2019
- SAIC-GM to roll out 60 new models from 2019 to 2023 with NEV offensive strengthened
SAIC-GM, a joint venture between General Motors and SAIC Motor, plans to roll out more than 60 all-new models and refresh models from 2019 to 2023, including 9 brand-new China-made NEV models, the aut...
Mar. 13 , 2019