- GAC Group scores 11.64% year-on-year increase in Aug. sales
GAC Group announced that its Aug. vehicle sales volume reached 180,609 units, rising 11.64% over the previous year, while edging down 1.81% over the previous month.
Sept. 09 , 2020
- GAC Group, China Post to team up on parcel delivery, mobility service
GAC Group signed on August 31 a framework agreement with China Post to carry out strategic cooperation on the fields of the market expansion and service, the vehicle procurement, the finance business,...
Sept. 02 , 2020
- GAC Group records 52.87% slump in first-half net profit
GAC Group announced that its operating revenue of the first half of 2020 shrank 9.54% from a year ago to 25.439 billion yuan and the semi-annual net profit attributable to shareholders plunged 52.87% ...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- GAC Group eyes trial operation of Level 4 autonomous cars in 2023
GAC Group strives to achieve the pilot operation of level 4 autonomous cars in designated regions in 2023, Feng Xingya, president of GAC Group, revealed at the Global Intelligent Vehicle Summit (GIV20...
Aug. 24 , 2020
- GAC Group boasts two-digit growth in both July outputs and sales
GAC Group produced 202,379 and sold 183,937 new vehicles last month, representing year-on-year jump of 21.63% and 16.38% respectively.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- GAC Group, FCA sign MoU to improve joint venture’s operations
At this year’s Chengdu Motor Show, GAC Group and FCA Group, two parent companies of the joint venture GAC FCA, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to step up their strategic cooperation in Ch...
July 31 , 2020
- GAC Group to start pilot operation of fuel cell vehicles in 2020
On July 28, GAC Group offered the first glimpse of its first hydrogen fuel cell vehicle model, the Aion LX Fuel Cell, at the GAC Tech Day 2020.
July 29 , 2020
- First NEV model co-developed by GAC Group, Mitsubishi to be mass produced in 2021
GAC Mitsubishi Motors on July 8 celebrated the first spade cut for its new energy vehicle (NEV0 manufacturing base in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, according to Changan municipal government, wh...
July 09 , 2020
- GAC Group gains growth in May thanks to GAC Toyota’s sales hike
GAC Group’s auto sales stood at 165,622 units in May, rising 4.07% compared with the same period last year, said the automaker.
June 10 , 2020