- GAC Group, iFlytek to build joint venture for digital auto cockpit solution
GAC Capital and Anhui Xunfei Yunchuang Technology Co., Ltd. inked an agreement on Nov. 30 to build a joint venture that focuses on such sectors as intelligent cockpit, IoV and auto-related digital ser...
4 hours ago
- GAC Group aims to sell 3.5 million vehicles annually
By 2035, the group anticipated its production and sales will exceed 5 million units with revenue over RMB1 trillion.
Nov. 20 , 2020
- GAC Group’s NEV unit said to go public on STAR Market
GAC NE, the NEV unit of GAC Group, will unveil its IPO plan as early as November and is mulling over the listing on the sci-tech innovation board (STAR Market), a local media outlet reported earlier t...
Nov. 10 , 2020
- GAC Group sales up by 21.53% in October
As of October, the group has achieved 76.27% of its annual sales target.
Nov. 09 , 2020
- GAC Group’s Q1-Q3 revenue edges up 0.38% YoY
For the first three quarters, GAC Group’s revenue climbed 0.38% year on year to 42.846 billion yuan ($6.380 billion), according to the financial results the automaker released on October 30.
Oct. 30 , 2020
- GAC Group’s Sept. sales leap 15.59% year on year
GAC Group announced that its Sept. sales jump 15.59% year on year to 218,042 units, showing double-digit growth for the third month in a row.
Oct. 13 , 2020
- GAC Group, Huawei step up strategic cooperation in ICV field
GAC Group and Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. signed an agreement on September 29 to cement their strategic collaboration in intelligent vehicle field, according to a posting via GAC Group’s WeChat acc...
Sept. 30 , 2020
- GAC Group to showcase 21 concepts, key models at Auto China 2020
GAC Group and its subsidiaries GAC Trumpchi and GAC NE will showcase a total of 21 concept and vehicles models for sale, and demonstrate its powertrain and health car technologies at the Beijing Inter...
Sept. 23 , 2020
- GAC Group scores 11.64% year-on-year increase in Aug. sales
GAC Group announced that its Aug. vehicle sales volume reached 180,609 units, rising 11.64% over the previous year, while edging down 1.81% over the previous month.
Sept. 09 , 2020