- First NEV model co-developed by GAC Group, Mitsubishi to be mass produced in 2021
GAC Mitsubishi Motors on July 8 celebrated the first spade cut for its new energy vehicle (NEV0 manufacturing base in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, according to Changan municipal government, wh...
July 09 , 2020
- GAC Group gains growth in May thanks to GAC Toyota’s sales hike
GAC Group’s auto sales stood at 165,622 units in May, rising 4.07% compared with the same period last year, said the automaker.
June 10 , 2020
- GAC Group gains sales growth in April thanks to Sino-Japanese JVs’ impetus
GAC Group saw its auto sales in April rise 6.1% year on year to 166,273 units, which made its year-to-date sales aggregate 472,370 units, still showing a slump of 27.49% due to the coronavirus outbrea...
May 08 , 2020
- GAC Group records 24.48% year-on-year decrease in first-quarter revenue
For the first quarter of 2020, GAC Group clocked a year-on-year plunge of 95.73% in the net profit, and saw its revenue fall 24.48% from a year ago.
Apr. 29 , 2020
- GAC Group’s March sales decline 39.55% from a year ago
In March, GAC Group clocked a year-on-year sales drop of 39.55%, but saw a significant rebound compared to the previous month.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- GAC Group sees 2019 net profit fall 39.3% year on year
GAC Group announced its net profit attributable to shareholders slumped 39.3% year on year to RMB6.618 billion in 2019, and earnings per share dropped to RMB0.65 from RMB1.07 in 2018.
Apr. 01 , 2020
- GAC Group will not cut salary to weather coronavirus-caused crisis
GAC Group cut its 2020 sales target as its production severely stalled in February due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Mar. 17 , 2020
- GAC Group’s auto sales significantly drop in Feb., but new energy PV sales still surge
GAC Group sold 19,347 new vehicles during the anti-coronavirus month, suffering a year-on-year plunge of 81.08%. With 195,618 units sold in total, the decrease in year-to-date sales stood at 37.3%.
Mar. 10 , 2020
- GAC Group clocks 15.94% decrease in Jan. new vehicle sales
GAC Group announced it sold 176,271 new vehicles in January, a decrease of 15.94% compared to the same period in 2019.
Feb. 14 , 2020