- GAC Group records double-digit YoY growth in both Jan. outputs, sales
GAC Group announced its auto outputs and sales reached 191,831 units and 217,333 units in January 2021, jumping 39% and 23.29% from a year ago respectively.
Feb. 04 , 2021
- GAC Group’s graphene-enabled batteries about to go into volume production
GAC Group has tested its graphene-enabled batteries in vehicles to prove whether the technology can be mass produced, and the progress will be officially announced later this month, according to a loc...
Jan. 15 , 2021
- GAC Group, GAC Honda warned of auto parts shortage
Some subsidiaries of GAC Group were warned by their suppliers that the auto parts supply for several models will be impacted by the faltering global economic climate amid the coronavirus spread, GAC G...
Jan. 08 , 2021
- GAC Group’s full-year sales edge down 0.89% in 2020
GAC Group saw its 2020 sales edge down 0.89% year on year to 2,043,756 units, while its outputs inched up 0.54% to 2,034,834 units.
Jan. 07 , 2021
- GAC Group, Pearl River Investment ally on next-generation intelligent vehicle
GAC Group entered into a strategic partnership with Guangdong Pearl River Investment Management Group Co., Ltd. (Pearl River Investment) and Guangdong Yuanzhi Technology Group Co.,Ltd. on Jan. 5 for a...
Jan. 06 , 2021
- GAC Group eyes 10% year-on-year growth in 2021 auto sales
GAC Group aims to achieve a year-on-year increase of 10% in 2021’s full-year auto sales, according to an operation plan the company approved on Dec. 25.
Dec. 27 , 2020
- GAC NIO granted 15 mln yuan of loans from GAC Group after talks with Beijing officials
GAC Group agreed on December 18 to offer GAC NIO a loan of 15 million yuan ($2.29 million) with an one-year tenure, according to the automaker’s announcement.
Dec. 21 , 2020
- GAC Group to test graphene-enabled battery for in-car volume production at end-2020
GAC Group recently said the R&D of the graphene-enhanced battery is well underway and the company is likely to test the battery for volume production in vehicles at the end of this year.
Dec. 16 , 2020
- GAC Group’s Nov. sales up 11.38% year on year
In November, GAC Group sold 217,654 vehicles, representing an increase of 11.38% compared with the same period of last year. The year-on-year decrease of the first eleven months narrowed to 2.21% with...
Dec. 08 , 2020