- Mazda’s China unit scores 7.3% year-on-year increase in June deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 21,002 units in June, which climbed 7.3% over a year ago.
July 06 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda sustain growth in China deliveries: May 2020 update
As China’s auto market posts rebound with the coronavirus abating there, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda’s China sales volumes continued to grow in May.
June 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries surge 31.6% in May
Mazda said 22,886 consumers in China took delivery of its new vehicles in May, a remarkable year-on-year growth of 31.6%, according to the sales report offered by Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd.
June 05 , 2020
- FAW’s Mazda business unit formally begins operation
FAW Group’s independent business unit set for Mazda brand officially started operation on June 1, and it will take over the whole operational businesses of the Sino-Japanese brand from FAW Car Co., ...
June 03 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda gain 2020’s first growth in China deliveries
In April, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda all recorded growth in China auto retail sales, their first monthly increases since the novel coronavirus erupted in January.
May 12 , 2020
- Mazda sees China deliveries climb 1% year on year in April
Mazda boasted a year-on-year growth of 1% in its China retail sales for the month of April thanks to the obvious increase achieved by the joint venture FAW-Mazda.
May 06 , 2020
- Mazda’s Q1 deliveries in China fall 30.7% year on year
Mazda delivered a total of 36,351 new vehicles in China during the first quarter of 2020, suffering a plunge of 30.7% over a year ago mainly due to the impact of COVID-19 spread.
Apr. 07 , 2020
- Mazda China deliveries plunge 79% in Feb.
Hit by the fierce outbreak of novel coronavirus, most of automakers in China encountered year-on-year plunge of over 70% last month, and the Japanese automaker Mazda is no exception.
Mar. 09 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda drop, Honda grows in Jan. China sales
Four major Japanese automakers have subsequently announced their Jan. sales volume in China.
Feb. 20 , 2020