- Toyota, Honda, Nissan China sales up, Mazda sales down in Oct.
Most Japanese brands sustained robust growth for their China businesses in October. Both Toyota and Honda posted double-digit increase in China sales last month. Notably, Toyota was also the fastest-g...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries climb 1.5% YoY in Sept.
Mazda said its China deliveries in September stood at 20,922 units, edging up 1.5% from a year ago and jumping 20.7% from the previous months, according to Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd.
Oct. 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China business records 2.3% year-on-year drop in Aug. deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co.,Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 17,327 units in August, a year-on-year decrease of 2.3%.
Sept. 04 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries show YoY growth for four straight months
Mazda Motor (China) Co.,Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 17,750 units in July, which climbed 4.1% over a year ago.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China unit scores 7.3% year-on-year increase in June deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 21,002 units in June, which climbed 7.3% over a year ago.
July 06 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda sustain growth in China deliveries: May 2020 update
As China’s auto market posts rebound with the coronavirus abating there, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda’s China sales volumes continued to grow in May.
June 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries surge 31.6% in May
Mazda said 22,886 consumers in China took delivery of its new vehicles in May, a remarkable year-on-year growth of 31.6%, according to the sales report offered by Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd.
June 05 , 2020
- FAW’s Mazda business unit formally begins operation
FAW Group’s independent business unit set for Mazda brand officially started operation on June 1, and it will take over the whole operational businesses of the Sino-Japanese brand from FAW Car Co., ...
June 03 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda gain 2020’s first growth in China deliveries
In April, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda all recorded growth in China auto retail sales, their first monthly increases since the novel coronavirus erupted in January.
May 12 , 2020