- Mazda’s China deliveries drop 1.6% in Jan., while Changan Mazda still gains growth
Mazda’s China retail sales edged down 1.6% from a year earlier to 20,634 units in January 2020, the Japanese automaker announced on Feb. 5.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Toyota, Honda China sales rise in 2020, while Nissan, Mazda sales drop
In 2020, Toyota ranked first among Japanese automakers by selling nearly 1.8 million vehicles in China. Honda’s China business also logged growth in annual sales.
Jan. 15 , 2021
- Toyota, Honda, Nissan China sales rise in Nov., Mazda falls
In November, Toyota, Honda and Nissan all sustained rising movement in their China sales volume, while Mazda posted a double-digit decline.
Dec. 09 , 2020
- Toyota, Honda, Nissan China sales up, Mazda sales down in Oct.
Most Japanese brands sustained robust growth for their China businesses in October. Both Toyota and Honda posted double-digit increase in China sales last month. Notably, Toyota was also the fastest-g...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries climb 1.5% YoY in Sept.
Mazda said its China deliveries in September stood at 20,922 units, edging up 1.5% from a year ago and jumping 20.7% from the previous months, according to Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd.
Oct. 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China business records 2.3% year-on-year drop in Aug. deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co.,Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 17,327 units in August, a year-on-year decrease of 2.3%.
Sept. 04 , 2020
- Mazda’s China deliveries show YoY growth for four straight months
Mazda Motor (China) Co.,Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 17,750 units in July, which climbed 4.1% over a year ago.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- Mazda’s China unit scores 7.3% year-on-year increase in June deliveries
Mazda Motor (China) Co., Ltd. reported a retail sales volume of 21,002 units in June, which climbed 7.3% over a year ago.
July 06 , 2020
- Toyota, Nissan, Mazda sustain growth in China deliveries: May 2020 update
As China’s auto market posts rebound with the coronavirus abating there, Toyota, Nissan and Mazda’s China sales volumes continued to grow in May.
June 10 , 2020