- Mazda’s China deliveries drop 1.6% in Jan., while Changan Mazda still gains growth
Mazda’s China retail sales edged down 1.6% from a year earlier to 20,634 units in January 2020, the Japanese automaker announced on Feb. 5.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Changan Automobile records 87.24% YoY leap in Jan. sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) scored 87.24% year-on-year surge last month with 251,980 vehicles sold. As of Jan. 2020, the automaker’s monthly sales had presented year-...
Feb. 02 , 2021
- Changan Auto’s premium EV brand said to be named ‘Guangyu’
Changan Auto’s yet-to-be-launched premium smart car brand is likely to be named “Guangyu”, according to a local media, who found its subsidiary Changan NIO registered two trademarks—“Guangyu...
Jan. 29 , 2021
- Changan Automobile, BOE join hands to develop smart auto cockpit display
Changan Automobile and BOE inked an agreement to carry out in-depth cooperation on the technical R&D, product design and vehicle application of the displays applied in smart automotive cockpit.
Jan. 19 , 2021
- Changan Automobile sees 2020 sales jump 13.98% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) said its new vehicle sales reached 2,003,663 units in 2020, up by 13.98% compared to the previous year.
Jan. 07 , 2021
- First model co-developed by Changan, Huawei, CATL said to be launched in 2021
The first model under the upscale intelligent car brand jointly developed by Changan Auto, Huawei and CATL is expected to make its debut in 2021, according to a local media outlet.
Dec. 28 , 2020
- Changan Auto to roll out 25 smart NEV models by 2025
Changan Auto revealed on Dec. 7 it will roll out a total of 25 intelligent new energy vehicle (NEV) models by 2025, which encompasses all-electric vehicles (BEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PH...
Dec. 10 , 2020
- Changan Auto achieves 24.48% year-on-year leap in Nov. sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. boasted a 24.5% year-on-year growth by selling 219,526 new vehicles last month.
Dec. 07 , 2020
- Changan, Huawei, CATL to co-launch upmarket car brand
Changan Auto will join hands with Huawei and CATL to launch an all-new upmarket car brand, and the first model under the brand will soon go into mass production, Zhu Huarong, chairman of Changan Auto,...
Nov. 16 , 2020