- Changan Auto’s first-half sales edge up 1.33% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (called “Changan” for short) saw its sales surged 38.11% from a year ago to 194,406 units, which made its year-to-date sales represent growth for the first t...
July 08 , 2020
- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan’s parent names new chairman
China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC) has named Xu Xianping as Chairman and Secretary of the Party Leading Group of CSGC.
June 19 , 2020
- China’s Changan clocks 54.28% YoY hike in May sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Changan”) saw its May sales surge 54.28% over a year earlier to 174,012 units, keeping a double-digit growth after April.
June 09 , 2020
- Changan to name new Chairman
Zhang Baolin, deputy general manager of China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC) and chairman of Chongqing Changan Automobile Corp (Changan Automobile) (000625), has left the border and the com...
June 05 , 2020
- Changan Ford reports May sales increase
June 05 , 2020
- Changan, FAW, Dongfeng set up new company
A new company has been recently established with a registered capital of 16 billion yuan by five shareholders.
June 04 , 2020
- Changan PSA renamed Shenzhen Baoneng Motor
Changan PSA Automobiles Co., Ltd.(CAPSA), formerly a 50:50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile and Groupe PSA, has been renamed Shenzhen Baoneng Automobile Co.,Ltd.
May 22 , 2020
- Changan Automobile to provide 35,000 cars for car-sharing service
Changan Automobile on May 13 struck a deal with Liandongyun, a Shenzhen-based car rental service provider, attempting to jointly develop car-sharing solutions that further facilitate consumers in dail...
May 15 , 2020