- Changan, Huawei, CATL to co-launch upmarket car brand
Changan Auto will join hands with Huawei and CATL to launch an all-new upmarket car brand, and the first model under the brand will soon go into mass production, Zhu Huarong, chairman of Changan Auto,...
Nov. 16 , 2020
- Changan Auto records YoY sales growth for 7th month in a row
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) gained a 29.65% year-on-year growth by selling 212,640 vehicles last month. As of Oct., the automaker had achieved increase for the seventh month ...
Nov. 05 , 2020
- Changan Auto boasts 230.98% year-on-year surge in Q1-Q3 net profit
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. said its net profit attributable to shareholders amounted to 3.486 billion yuan ($520.318 million) for the first three quarters, shooting up 230.98% over a year ...
Nov. 03 , 2020
- Changan Auto says second model of “UNI” series named UNI-K
Changan Auto announced the second model of its new “UNI” sequence is named “UNI-K”, which is the mass-produced version of the Vision-V concept the automaker unveiled at the Auto China 2020.
Oct. 29 , 2020
- Changan Auto names new president
Changan Automobile named Wang Jun as new president.
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Changan Auto expected to gain up to 3.8 billion yuan in Q1-Q3 net profit
Changan Auto said its net profit attributable to shareholders for the first three quarters was forecasted to reach 3.2 billion yuan to 3.8 billion yuan, shooting up 220.23% to 242.78% from the year-ag...
Oct. 14 , 2020
- Changan Auto achieves YoY sales growth for six straight months
With 205,543 vehicles sold, Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) reported a 28.65% year-on-year leap in Sept. sales, achieving growth for six consecutive months.
Oct. 09 , 2020
- CATL, Changan Automobile to team up on intelligent-connected EV, smart energy ecosystem
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) has signed an agreement for the long-term in-depth strategic cooperation on intelligent-connected EVs an...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gains fifth-month-in-a-row double-digit sales growth
Changan Automobile scored a 35.63% year-on-year surge last month by selling 169,415 vehicles, according to the company’s sales report. As of August, the Chongqing-based automaker had posted double-d...
Sept. 09 , 2020