- CATL, Changan Automobile to team up on intelligent-connected EV, smart energy ecosystem
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) has signed an agreement for the long-term in-depth strategic cooperation on intelligent-connected EVs an...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gains fifth-month-in-a-row double-digit sales growth
Changan Automobile scored a 35.63% year-on-year surge last month by selling 169,415 vehicles, according to the company’s sales report. As of August, the Chongqing-based automaker had posted double-d...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Changan Ford’s Retail Sales Jumped 10.2% Month-on-Month, with Explorer, Edge as Highlights
Retail sales of Changan Ford in August have increased 10.2% month-on-month at 16,623 units.
Sept. 03 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile turns losses into profits during first half of 2020
For the first half of 2020, Changan’s net profit attributable to shareholders amounted to 2.602 billion yuan ($379,928,213), recording an impressive surge from the year-ago loss of 2.24 billion yuan...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- Changan Automobile garners sales hike of 38.47% in July
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (called “Changan” for short) reported a 38.47% year-on-year hike in July sales.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- Changan expected to see turnaround net profit of 2 bln to 3 bln yuan in first-half of 2020
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd said its net profit attributable to shareholders for the first half of 2020 was expected to stand between 2 billion yuan and 3 billion yuan, versus the loss of 2,...
July 15 , 2020
- Changan Auto’s first-half sales edge up 1.33% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (called “Changan” for short) saw its sales surged 38.11% from a year ago to 194,406 units, which made its year-to-date sales represent growth for the first t...
July 08 , 2020
- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan’s parent names new chairman
China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC) has named Xu Xianping as Chairman and Secretary of the Party Leading Group of CSGC.
June 19 , 2020