- Chery Holding clocks 67.5% year-on-year leap in Jan.-Apr. exports
Chery Holding reported a sales volume of 40,079 units for the month of April, which were 15.5% more than that of a month earlier.
May 07 , 2020
- Source: Chery’s intelligent vehicle unit receives RMB200 million of registered capital
Wuhu Lion Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd. (Lion Tech), positioned as the operational entity of Chery intelligent vehicle business unit, has already received the capital of RMB200 million from five s...
Mar. 18 , 2020
- Chery New Energy’s model likely to be named eQ5 starts at 200,000 yuan
Chery New Energy’s new model, code-named S61, is set to be named eQ5 judging from the logo on its rear part and expected to hit the market in the first half of this year, with price ranging betwe...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Chery Holding, Baidu to cement cooperation in intelligent driving, Internet marketing
Chery Holding and the Chinese Internet giant Baidu agreed on Jan. 14 to step up their cooperation in various fields like intelligent driving, sharing of overseas market resources and Internet marketin...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Chery Holding sells 745,000 new vehicles through 2019, Dec. sales leap 25.1% month on month
Chery Holding closed its 2019 with an annual sales volume of 745,000 new vehicles, versus 752,759 units for the year of 2018, according to Chery’s statements. Of that, the sales of the group’s sel...
Jan. 08 , 2020
- Chery’s Jetour to roll out five new models in 2020
Jetour, a PV brand launched in 2018 by Chery Commercial Vehicle, will roll out five new models in 2020, according to a local media report, as part of efforts to achieve the monthly sales goal of 20,00...
Dec. 24 , 2019
- China’s state-owned Chery welcomes private firm as new controlling shareholder
Chery Holding and its subsidiary Chery Automobile Co.,Ltd have successfully got a same controlling shareholder, the private enterprise Qingdao Wudaokou New Energy Industrial Fund.
Dec. 05 , 2019
- Chery Holding says Nov. auto sales hit record high for 2019
On the first workday of December, Chery Holding, the parent company of Chery Automobile Co. Ltd, announced its auto sales in November rose 6.2% over a month ago to 74,700 units, a new record-breaking ...
Dec. 02 , 2019
- Chery Holding sees Oct. sales grow 5.2% YoY to 70,300 units
Chery Holding reported an auto sales volume of 70,300 vehicles for October, which was up 2.9% month on month and 5.2% year on year.
Nov. 04 , 2019