- FAW Xiali to transfer stake in Tianjin FAW Toyota
FAW Xiali plans to transfer its 15% stake in Tianjin FAW Toyota to FAW Group Corporation, another stakeholder of Tianjin FAW Toyota, according to FAW Xiali’s announcement.
Oct. 29 , 2018
- FAW Toyota January sales surge 49% year on year
FAW Toyota saw YoY sales surge of 49% to 84,000 units in January. It also reached a retail volume of 63,182 units in January with a year-on-year growth of 23%, according to official FAW Toyota.
Feb. 22 , 2018
- FAW Toyota YTD sales grow 8.7% year on year
In November, FAW Toyota delivered nearly 61,000 vehicles, up 2% year on year. Its cumulative sales this year reached 644,000 units from January to November with a year-on-year growth of 8.7%.
Dec. 04 , 2017
- FAW Toyota names new general manager of sales company
Tian Qingjiu, Vice Party Secretary of FAW Toyota will officially replace Jiang Jun as General Manager of FAW Toyota Sales Company.
Oct. 24 , 2017
- Total Sales Volume of FAW Toyota Reaches 6m Units and a New Service Platform is Launched
It's known from official news that the total sales volume for FAW Toyota reaches 6m units recently, continuing the growth trend in 2017.
Sept. 18 , 2017
- Total sales volume of FAW Toyota will Reach 6m units, Doubling in five years
It’s known that FAW Toyota will hold a ceremony celebrating its total sales volume reaches 6m units in September 15th. It takes only five years for FAW Toyota to sell 3m units.
Sept. 06 , 2017
- FAW Toyota’s new production line will be accomplished in the next year to produce small-size SUV models
Toyota announced its new TNGA structure on the 2017 Shanghai Auto show and introduced that more models based on TNGA would be launched into market. Currently, FAW Toyota is constructing its new produc...
June 29 , 2017
- 2017 H1 Sales of FAW Toyota Will Exceed 350,000 Units
FAW Toyota’s two TNGA-based concepts will be focus of 2017 Shanghai Auto, especially for small SUV, attracting more audience. It is understood that TNGA produced by Toyota is aimed to achieve sustai...
May 02 , 2017
- FAW Toyota Deepen Compact Car Strategy with Aim to Account for 70% of Sales in 2020
According to data from CAA, the total sales and market shares of compact car in China have been gliding since 2009. In this case, FAW Toyota still stick to the investment of A-level market and its fir...
Mar. 27 , 2017