- BYTON and Marubeni Corporation Strike a Strategic Partnership with further progress in Series C Financing
Today, BYTON and Marubeni Corporation announced a strategic partnership. Marubeni will become a partner in BYTON’s Series C financing.
Jan. 06 , 2020
- BYD, Didi deepen collaboration on ride-hailing services
BYD will strengthen cooperation with Didi Chuxing, the Shenzhen-based automaker said, not for the first time.
Jan. 02 , 2020
- Baidu sets up joint intelligent transportation laboratory
Recently, Baidu Maps established a joint laboratory for intelligent transportation with nine research institutes and universities, aiming to drive joint innovation and upgrade the level of smart trans...
Dec. 11 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor’s ORA R2 to hit the market in early 2020
Great Wall Motor (GMW) is expected to launch the ORA R2 at the beginning of 2020, according to the automaker.
Nov. 28 , 2019
- NIO Inc. Announces Strategic Collaboration with Mobileye
NIO Inc. , a pioneer in China’s premium electric vehicle market, today announced a strategic collaboration with Mobileye, the global leader in the development of vision technology for Advanced Drive...
Nov. 05 , 2019
- FAW-VW’s e-Golf, e-Bora about to hit the market
The e-Golf and e-Bora will come to the market on October 29 according to FAW-Volkswagen Automobile Co., Ltd..
Oct. 28 , 2019
- Ford, China’s Changan cement collaboration in product, R&D, manufacturing, marketing areas
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd and Ford Motor have deepened their strategic cooperation to speed up the product upgrade and manufacturing strength of their joint venture Changan Ford, the Chongq...
Sept. 27 , 2019
- Pony.ai collaborates with Toyota for future of autonomous mobility
Pony.ai and Toyota are teaming up on an autonomous driving pilot to accelerate the development and deployment of autonomous vehicles.
Aug. 26 , 2019
- Chile Incorporates 100 New BYD Electric Buses, Consolidating Its Commitment To Electromobility
The Chilean governmental officials together with representatives of BYD, Enel and the operator Metbus, received 100 new BYD electric buses from China on July 31 at the port of San Antonio.
Aug. 09 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019