- Toyota Expands Collaboration in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) with Didi Chuxing
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announces today that it has concluded an agreement with Didi Chuxing (DiDi) to expand collaboration in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in China.
July 25 , 2019
- GAC Group’s foray into mobility service to begin in summer
GAC Group is ready to launch its own mobility service brand dubbed ON TIME (in Chinese, “Ruqi Chuxing”) at the end of June in Guangzhou, the automaker’s headquarters, according to local media ou...
June 13 , 2019
- WEY co-builds tech innovation hub with China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation
WEY, a premium SUV marque of Great Wall Motor, and China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) found a joint technology innovation hub on April 24, which is going to help WEY achieve bre...
Apr. 25 , 2019
- Volvo Cars collaborates with Huawei on localized in-car application service platform
At the Auto Shanghai 2019, Volvo Cars and Huawei, a China-based global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices, entered into a strategic partnership that focuses on building an open service p...
Apr. 18 , 2019
- BYD partners with Huawei for ICV, autonomous driving, smart monorail
On March 25,BYD signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Huawei, to co-boost the innovation of automobile and rail transit, and digital transformation of automotive industry.
Mar. 26 , 2019
- BAIC BJEV, Huawei team up again on ICV, jointly set up innovation laboratory
On January 28, BAIC BJEV, a new energy vehicle business arm of BAIC Group, inked an agreement with Huawei to conduct a well-rounded business cooperation focusing on ICV based on the intention to impro...
Jan. 29 , 2019
- Lincoln, ORA, XPENG Motors sell new models on Alibaba’s Tmall first
At the end of 2018, a group of automakers decide to sell their new models on Alibaba’s Tmall online retail platform first, including Lincoln, XPENG Motors and Great Wall Motor’s ORA, etc., accordi...
Dec. 28 , 2018
- ORA R1 hits market with price ranging between RMB59,800 and RMB77,800 with subsidies
The ORA R1, the second model under Great Wall Motor's NEV brand ORA, officially hit the market on December 26. Prices for the new model range between RMB59,800 and RMB77,800 with subsidies.
Dec. 26 , 2018
- ORA R1 to hit market on Dec. 26, presale price with subsidies less than RMB80,000
The ORA R1, the second model under Great Wall Motor’s NEV brand ORA, will reportedly hit the market on December 26. Presale prices for three variants of the new model range between RMB61,800 and RMB...
Dec. 19 , 2018
- Great Wall Motor to add 100,000-unit annual capacity for producing ORA, Haval F Series models
Great Wall Motor (GWM) plans to build a new complete vehicle plant in Pinghu, a city in northern Zhejiang, with RMB2 billion to be invested, according to an official document issued by Zhejiang Provin...
Dec. 13 , 2018