- SAIC Motor announces launch of premium BEV brand “Zhiji Motor”
SAIC Motor and the government of Pudong New Area formed a strategic cooperation on Nov. 26 for the joint development of Zhiji Motor, a fire new premium intelligent all-electric vehicle brand, the auto...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- SAIC Motor, GWM’s fuel cell tech developers forge partnership
SHPT and Weishi Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. (Weishi), the fuel cell-related product and technology developers under SAIC Motor and GWM, signed on November 11a frame agreement for the strategic cooperat...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- SAIC Motor, Alibaba to team up on new retail business
SAIC Motor and the e-commerce giant Alibaba Group entered into a cooperation agreement on November 8 to jointly boost the digital transition for automotive retail business, the automaker announced via...
Nov. 10 , 2020
- SAIC Motor records fifth-consecutive-month YoY growth in Oct. 2020
SAIC Motor gained a 9.61% year-on-year growth in October with 596,719 new vehicles sold. Thanks to the fifth-consecutive-month increase, the decrease in year-to-date sales shrank to 15.09%.
Nov. 09 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s self-owned brands aim to sell over 100,000 units in Europe in 2025
Chinese largest auto marker SAIC Motor announced on October 20 it is ambitious to make the annual sales volume of its self-owned brands exceed 100,000 vehicles in 2025 in Europe, where a number of glo...
Oct. 21 , 2020
- SAIC Motor said to launch new intelligent EV brand code-named “L”
Chinese largest automaker SAIC Motor intends to launch an all-new intelligent EV brand code-named “L”, which will operate businesses as an independent company, according to a local media outlet.
Oct. 14 , 2020
- SAIC Motor garners four-straight-month YoY sales growth as of Sept.
With 602,318 new vehicles sold, SAIC Motor boasted a 9.51% year-on-year growth in Sept. sales, the Chinese largest automaker said on October 12.
Oct. 12 , 2020
- SAIC Motor ambitious to roll out at least ten FCV models over next 5 years
Over the next five years, SAIC Motor aims to roll out at least ten FCV (fuel cell vehicle) models and hit over 10,000 units in both annual FCV outputs and sales, representing more than 10% share in Ch...
Sept. 14 , 2020
- SAIC Motor records 2020’s first-time single-month sales of over 500,000 units in Aug.
SAIC Motor saw its August new vehicles sales climbed 3.57% year on year to 504,236 units, topping 500,000 units for the first time so far this year, according to the automaker’s sales report.
Sept. 07 , 2020