- SAIC Motor records 2020’s first-time YoY sales growth
SAIC Motor sold 479,464 new vehicles in June, achieving a 2.77% year-on-year growth. This is also the first-time increase the Chinese biggest automaker gained in 2020.
July 07 , 2020
- SAIC Motor to acquire 28.92% stake in CAR Inc. for mobility service development
SAIC Motor announced on July 2 that its wholly-owned subsidiary SAIC Motor HK Investment Limited (SAIC HK) plans to acquire not fewer than 613,377,424 shares in CAR Inc., a Hong Kong-listed mobility s...
July 03 , 2020
- SAIC Motor says May sales only drop 1.63% YoY
SAIC Motor reported a wholesale volume of 473,064 vehicles in May, representing a slight year-on-year decrease of 1.63%. With 1,569,652 units sold in total, the Chinese automaker posted a 36.47% decli...
June 08 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s chairman proposes speeding up ICV development, relaxing traffic restriction
During this year’s two sessions, Chen Hong, chairman of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited and a deputy to the 13th National People's Congress, proposed supporting the eligible regions in speeding up th...
May 21 , 2020
- SAIC Motor achieves slight growth in April retail sales
Benefitting from the resilient demand, SAIC Motor, China’s largest automaker saw its auto wholesale volume surge to 417,560 units in April from 231,455 units in March.
May 08 , 2020
- SAIC Motor reports first-quarter net profit decline of 86.42%
China’s largest automaker, SAIC Motor, announced net profit slump for the first quarter of 2020, according to a report released on April 30.
Apr. 30 , 2020
- SAIC Motor 2019 net profit down by 28.9% YoY
SAIC Motor announced its annual net profit attributable to shareholders slumped 28.9% year on year to RMB25.603 billion, showing the first-time downturn since the group went public in 2011.
Apr. 14 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s Q1 sales tumble 55.71% from the previous year
SAIC Motor saw its first-quarter (Q1) sales slump 55.71% from a year ago to 679,028 units with most of its subsidiaries hit by the coronavirus-caused downturn as well.
Apr. 14 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s auto sales tumble in Jan., but indigenous brands stil defy gravity
SAIC Motor saw its sales in January tumbled 34.55% over a year ago, versus the estimated 18% drop in the industry’s total reported by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Feb. 18 , 2020