- SAIC Motor ambitious to roll out at least ten FCV models over next 5 years
Over the next five years, SAIC Motor aims to roll out at least ten FCV (fuel cell vehicle) models and hit over 10,000 units in both annual FCV outputs and sales, representing more than 10% share in Ch...
Sept. 14 , 2020
- SAIC Motor records 2020’s first-time single-month sales of over 500,000 units in Aug.
SAIC Motor saw its August new vehicles sales climbed 3.57% year on year to 504,236 units, topping 500,000 units for the first time so far this year, according to the automaker’s sales report.
Sept. 07 , 2020
- SAIC Motor secures 50 bln yuan credit line from the Export-Import Bank of China
Chinese largest automaker SAIC Motor said it signed an agreement on September 1 with the Export-Import Bank of China for a credit line worth 50 billion yuan ($7.315 billion).
Sept. 02 , 2020
- SAIC Motor boasts robust growth in second-quarter net profit
For the first half of 2020, SAIC Motor’s gross revenue fall 24.6% over a year ago to 283.74 billion yuan ($41,253,921,557), and its net profit attributable to shareholders tumbled 39.01% to 8.394 bi...
Aug. 28 , 2020
- SAIC Motor logs bigger YoY sales increase in July
With 457,558 new vehicles sold, SAIC Motor recorded a 4.04% year-on-year growth in July sales, 1.27 percentage points higher than the increase in June sales, according to the company’s sales report.
Aug. 07 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s software unit dubbed Z-ONE
“Z-ONE”, the name of SAIC Motor’s software subsidiary, was officially unveiled on July 21.
July 22 , 2020
- SAIC Motor, China Baowu to team up on hydrogen application, smart supply chain
SAIC Motor signed on July 15 a framework agreement with China Baowu Group to carry out all-round cooperation on such areas as hydrogen utilization, integrated materials for automobiles, smart supply a...
July 16 , 2020
- SAIC Motor records 2020’s first-time YoY sales growth
SAIC Motor sold 479,464 new vehicles in June, achieving a 2.77% year-on-year growth. This is also the first-time increase the Chinese biggest automaker gained in 2020.
July 07 , 2020
- SAIC Motor to acquire 28.92% stake in CAR Inc. for mobility service development
SAIC Motor announced on July 2 that its wholly-owned subsidiary SAIC Motor HK Investment Limited (SAIC HK) plans to acquire not fewer than 613,377,424 shares in CAR Inc., a Hong Kong-listed mobility s...
July 03 , 2020