- Symphony Investment Enters Strategic Partnership with Didi Chuxing to Develop Internet Business Ecosystem in the Middle East
Symphony Investment today signed a strategic agreement with Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) to establish an innovative industry partnership across the MENA region and China.
July 24 , 2019
- FAW, Dongfeng, GAC’s mobility services integrated on Didi’s open platform
Didi Chuxing announced on July 15 it formally opened up its ride-hailing platform to third-party mobility service providers in a bid to converge more mobility resources to meet intensified travelling ...
July 16 , 2019
- Didi, GAC Group step up cooperation in ride-hailing service, autonomous driving
Ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing and GAC Group cemented their cooperation on June 26 after they forged a strategic partnership in April 2018.
June 27 , 2019
- Didi to taste “aggregated” car-hailing service by offering platform to third-party operators
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has started a toe-in-the-water exercise in “aggregation platform” by allowing third-party mobility service providers to connect with passengers via Didi’s...
June 17 , 2019
- Didi launches intercity carpooling service in Chengdu
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has launched an intercity car-pooling service in Chengdu, the capital of China’s Sichuan Province, running along two routes between Jintang County and Pidu ...
May 23 , 2019
- DiDi Enters Strategic Partnership with China’s State Grid EV Service
Didi Chuxing, the world’s leading multi-modal transportation platform, today finalized a strategic partnership agreement with State Grid EV Service, an affiliate of State Grid Corporation of China (...
May 16 , 2019
- Didi Chuxing launches “Qunyan” smart mobility platform to open up AI capabilities
At the 2019 Global AI Product Application Expo kicking off on May 9, China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing officially launched a new smart mobility service platform dubbed “Qunyan (Wild Geese in...
May 13 , 2019
- Former Didi’s Head of AR joins self-driving startup WeRide
Jason Xu, former director of Augmented Reality of China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing, has joined WeRide.ai, an autonomous driving startup previously known as Jingchi.ai, according to the startu...
Apr. 29 , 2019
- Didi-owned Xiaoju Automobile Solutions upgrades car rental business
Xiaoju Automobile Solutions has integrated its automobile operation center, hourly car rental business unit and new retail arm and upgraded them into a department dubbed “Xiaoju Car Rental Service".
Mar. 29 , 2019