- Xpeng Motors builds new mobility service subsidiary in Yunnan
Xpeng Motors set up on April 1 a new mobility service subsidiary through its Guangzhou-based smart travel technology branch.
Apr. 08 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors said to get car-building qualification through buyout of vehicle manufacturer
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors has reportedly obtained the car-building qualification by investing in a Guangzhou-based complete vehicle manufacturer.
Mar. 21 , 2020
- EV startups Xpeng Motors, Byton jointly invest in NEV R&D company
Xpeng Motors and Byton have jointly invested in a Nanjing-registered NEV R&D company, a significant cooperation formed between two Chinese EV startups.
Mar. 18 , 2020
- Xpeng P7 boasts 706km NEDC range, verified by MIIT of China
The Xpeng P7 intelligent sports sedan’s driving range was verified at NEDC 706km.
Mar. 07 , 2020
- Xpeng P7 likely to offer 700km+ range
According to a local media outlet, the Xpeng P7 will have an 700km-range version, which will make the model topple the 2019 Tesla Model S, whose longest range is up to 660km.
Feb. 11 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors tops in smart connected car technology patent applications in 2019 among Chinese auto makers
Jan. 22 , 2020
- WM Motor, Xpeng Motors attract customers with incentives
Recently, WM Motor launched direct purchase service that is similar to NIO's battery rental business while Xpeng Motors decided to double the value of the deposit for the Xpeng P7.
Jan. 20 , 2020
- XPENG Motors says collective share pledge is for the sake of equity structure improvement
All 47 shareholders of Guangzhou Chengxing Zhidong Automobile Technology Co., Ltd, also known as XPENG Motors, have made the equity stakes they hold in the Guangzhou-based EV startup pledged on Decemb...
Dec. 16 , 2019
- Xpeng Motors announces battery charging service cooperation with NIO Power
Xpeng Motors today announced that it had signed an agreement with NIO Power to collaborate on battery charging services.
Dec. 11 , 2019