- XPENG Motors to unveil second model code-named E28 at Auto Shanghai 2019
EV startup XPENG Motors is going to unveil its second model code-named E28 at the Auto Shanghai 2019 next month, He Xiaopeng, chairman and CEO of the startup revealed on his Sina Weibo microblog.
Mar. 19 , 2019
- XPENG Motors puts 30 supercharger stations into operation on the same day
March 18, 2019 will be a milestone day for China-based EV maker XPENG Motors as it officially put 30 supercharging stations into operation in five cities across China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Gua...
Mar. 18 , 2019
- Former Qualcomm’s executive joins XPENG Motors as autonomous driving VP
Autonomous driving expert Dr. Wu Xinzhou has officially joined China-based EV startup XPENG Motors as vice president of autonomous driving R&D, the startup announced on March 14.
Mar. 14 , 2019
- XPENG welcomes new Senior Director of Production Quality
XPENG Motors today announced that Mr. MIYASHITA YOSHITSUGU has joined as the Senior Director of Production Quality, responsible for quality management of its production.
Feb. 21 , 2019
- XPENG Motors gets new general manager of brand public relations
Li Pengcheng, former co-founder of Youcheyihou.com, a car media platform providing small program, mobile app services and e-commerce for car supplies, had officially joined Chinese EV startup XPENG Mo...
Feb. 14 , 2019
- XPENG Motors to enlarge team by 5,000 employees in 2019
China-based EV startup XPENG Motors plans to recruit 5,000 employees (including 2,300 regular employees) in 2019, He Xiaopeng, chairman of the startup, revealed in an internal e-mail to inspire staff ...
Feb. 13 , 2019
- What’s new at XPENG Motors in January?
This is a very busy January for Chinese EV startup XPENG Motors. Let's review what the company experienced in this month.
Jan. 29 , 2019
- China’s EV startup XPENG Motors said to unveil second model at Auto Shanghai 2019
XPENG Motor's second model, positioned as a mid-sized BEV sedan that is to compete with the Tesla Model S in terms of intelligent level, is expected to make its debut at Shanghai International Automob...
Jan. 22 , 2019
- Lincoln, ORA, XPENG Motors sell new models on Alibaba’s Tmall first
At the end of 2018, a group of automakers decide to sell their new models on Alibaba’s Tmall online retail platform first, including Lincoln, XPENG Motors and Great Wall Motor’s ORA, etc., accordi...
Dec. 28 , 2018