- Li Auto Inc. Announces Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
Feb. 25 , 2021
- Audi strengthens business in China: First majority interest held by Audi in new cooperation company for local electric car production with FAW
AUDI AG and Volkswagen Group China will receive a 60-percent share.
Jan. 19 , 2021
- SAIC Audi’s first model to be delivered starting early 2022
SAIC Motor, Audi and FAW Group announced on Dec. 23 they have come to an agreement on the future cooperation in sales and service business, a significant milestone for the much-anticipated SAIC-Audi p...
Dec. 23 , 2020
- Alibaba, Audi step up strategic cooperation on auto navigation, in-car digital assistant
Audi and Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group agreed on Nov. 19 to cement their strategic cooperation on such fields as automotive navigation system and in-car digital assistant services.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- Made-in-China Audi e-tron to hit market in Q1 2021
The China-built Audi e-tron will go on sale in the first quarter of 2021, according to a local media outlet.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- NIO Inc. Reports Unaudited Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30,...
Nov. 18 , 2020
- Li Auto Inc. Announces Unaudited Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Li Auto Inc. (“Li Auto” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LI), an innovator in China’s new energy vehicle market, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended Septemb...
Nov. 16 , 2020
- XPeng Reports Third Quarter 2020 Unaudited Financial Results
XPeng Inc. (“XPeng” or the “Company”, NYSE: XPEV), a leading Chinese smart electric vehicle (“Smart EV”) company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ende...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- FAW Group, Audi to set up NEV joint venture in China
Both sides will set up a NEV joint venture to make battery electric vehicles based on the Premium Architecture Electrification (PPE) platform in China.
Oct. 13 , 2020