- Audi China to roll out 12 locally-produced models in total by 2022
Audi will increase the number of locally-produced models in China to 12 by 2022, Thomas Owsianski, President of Audi China, revealed at the company’s year-end party on January 18.
Jan. 21 , 2019
- FAW-VW launches all-new Audi A6L into market, priced from RMB417,800
Audi unveiled the new Audi A6 sedan at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. Tonight, the all-new Audi A6L developed by FAW-Volkswagen’s Audi brand will officially hit China’s market with a to...
Jan. 15 , 2019
- Former Dongfeng Infiniti President Lu Yi appointed as Audi China’s Executive Vice President
Lu Yi, former President of Dongfeng Infiniti Motor Co., Ltd, and Managing Director of Infiniti China, has been named as Executive Vice President of Audi China, directly reporting to Thomas Owsianski, ...
Jan. 10 , 2019
- Audi plans to roll out 13 new models for Chinese market in 2019
Following the all-new Audi A6L, which is soon to hit Chinese market on January 15, there are another 12 new models to be rolled out in this country next year, according to a Chinese media outlet.
Dec. 28 , 2018
- FAW-VW Audi launches tailored premium taxi service in Xi’an
Audi-owned mobility brand “Audi on demand +” has reportedly launched a tailored taxi service in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province as part of an effort to further expand mobility businesses ...
Dec. 20 , 2018
- AutoNavi partners with Audi on A+ Box intelligent mobility solution
AutoNavi, a Chinese navigation and location-based services provider, launched a one-stop intelligent mobility solution dubbed A+ Box on November 30 and announced that Audi becomes the first OEM to equ...
Nov. 30 , 2018
- All-new Mercedes-Benz A-Class L sedan hits China to rival BMW 1 Series, Audi A3
The all-new Mercedes-Benz A-Class L sedan will officially hit China’s market on November 23. Offering 5 variants at the preliminary stage, the China-made model’s presale has started in early Novem...
Nov. 23 , 2018
- All-new Audi A6L makes first presence at Auto Guangzhou 2018
The all-new Audi A6L made its debut at the Auto Guangzhou 2018 that kicks off on November 16. Based on the MLB Evo platform, the new model is about to go on sale in 2019.
Nov. 16 , 2018
- Audi plans further localization in China
At the moment, there will be no changes in Audi's stake in its China joint venture.,
Oct. 20 , 2018