- BYD, Toyota Agree to Establish Joint Company for Battery Electric Vehicle Research and Development
Toyota City, Japan, November 7, 2019―BYD Company Ltd. (BYD) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announced today that they have signed an agreement to establish a joint company to research and d...
Nov. 07 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019
- BYD, Toyota Enter Agreement to Jointly Develop Battery Electric Vehicles
BYD Company Ltd. (BYD) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announced today that they have signed an agreement for the joint development of battery electric vehicles (BEVs).
July 19 , 2019
- Groupe Renault and JMCG officially establish a joint venture for electric vehicles in China
Groupe Renault will increase its share capital by RMB 1 billion to become a major shareholder of JMEV with a 50% stake.
July 17 , 2019
- Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd granted license to operate ride-hailing service in Wuhan
Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd has been granted a license to operate ride-hailing service business by Wuhan Passenger Transport Taxi Management Office, according to Dongfeng Motor’s official WeCh...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- NEVS approved by MIIT, NDRC to produce all-electric vehicles
National New Energy Vehicle Co., Ltd. (the NEV Company),a subsidiary of National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB(NEVS), was granted the certificate to produce all-electric vehicles by the MIIT on November ...
Nov. 05 , 2018
- Geely, Toyota team up to research, develop hybrid electric vehicle
Toyota is cooperating with China’s largest privately-owned automaker Geely to popularize hybrid power technology, through Corun, Toyota’s largest Chinese core parts supplier of hybrid power.
Sept. 06 , 2018
- GAC Group to launch one pure electric vehicle per half year from 2019
GAC Group will launch one new pure electric vehicle every half year from 2019. Moreover, new energy vehicle products will take up 10% of GAC Group’s annual vehicle output and sales by 2020
Sept. 04 , 2018
- Patent images of BYD all-new electric vehicle exposed
A number of patent images of BYD all-new electric vehicle were exposed recently. Adopting an enclosed front end, the new model features a design style resembling the E-SEED, which was showcased at Aut...
Aug. 07 , 2018