- Daimler and Geely Holding form global joint venture to develop smart
Daimler AG (Daimler) and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding), the German and Chinese automotive groups, today announced on March 28 the formation of a 50-50 globally focused joint ventu...
Mar. 28 , 2019
- BAIC Motor, Daimler increase registered capital of Beijing Benz with $892.8 million
BAIC Motor, Daimler AG and Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC), agreed on March 26 to make further capital contributions with a total of $892,837,903 based on their respective proportion in the current ...
Mar. 27 , 2019
- BYD, Daimler increase DENZA's registered capital for the third time
Registered capital of Shenzhen DENZA New Energy Automotive Co., Ltd. (DENZA), a joint venture between BYD and Daimler, has been increased to RMB4.56 billion from RMB4.16 billion, according to data fro...
Mar. 05 , 2019
- BYD increases registered capital of BYD-Daimler NEV JV by RMB200 million
BYD announced on February 1 that it agreed a proposal that allows BYD Auto Industry Company Limited, its wholly-owned subsidiary, to inject an additional RMB 200 million as registered capital into She...
Feb. 11 , 2019
- Daimler Mobility Services, Geely Group Company announce premium ride-hailing JV in China
Shanghai (Gasgoo)- Daimler Mobility Services GmbH and Geely Group Company, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group’s new business subsidiary, announced on October 24 that they will build a joint venture in Chi...
Oct. 24 , 2018
- Daimler Greater China names Guan Shaoqing as new strategy executive vice president
Guan Shaoqing, the current head of public relations (PR) at Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC) and Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Company (BMBS), has been promoted to strategy executive vice president at ...
Sept. 11 , 2018
- Baidu, Daimler ink agreement to cement cooperation in autonomous driving, vehicle connectivity
Chinese Internet titan Baidu and German automaker giant Daimler AG signed an agreement to deepen strategic cooperation in autonomous driving and connectivity domains.
July 25 , 2018
- Daimler becomes first global automaker to get Beijing’s autonomous vehicle road test license
German automaker Daimler AG became the first global automaker that was given a road test license for L4 autonomous vehicles in Beijing, the company announced on July 6.
July 06 , 2018
- BYD, Daimler to invest RMB 800 million in Denza
BYD Automotive Industry Co., Ltd. and Daimler Greater China will add a respective investment of RMB 400 million in Shenzhen Denza New Energy Automobile Co.,Ltd., the 50:50 joint venture of the two whi...
May 29 , 2018