- BMW, NavInfo bolster partnership in HD map service for autonomous cars
BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd. announced on July 15 it has agreed cooperation with NavInfo, a Beijing-based navigation map provider, who will provide BMW’s China branch with high-definition (HD) ...
July 15 , 2019
- Indo-MIM and Desktop Metal Announce Strategic Partnership to Accelerate the Global Adoption of Metal 3D Printing
Desktop Metal announced today a strategic partnership with Indo-MIM, the global leader and world's largest supplier of Metal Injection Molding precision-engineered products with over 100 million metal...
June 10 , 2019
- DiDi Enters Strategic Partnership with China’s State Grid EV Service
Didi Chuxing, the world’s leading multi-modal transportation platform, today finalized a strategic partnership agreement with State Grid EV Service, an affiliate of State Grid Corporation of China (...
May 16 , 2019
- Horizon Robotics, Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur agree partnership at Auto Shanghai
China-based AI chip maker Horizon Robotics announced its strategic partnership with Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur, a leading brand in China’s ride-hailing service industry, at Auto Shanghai 2019.
Apr. 18 , 2019
- CATL forges partnership with Huawei during Auto Shanghai 2019
Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL), Chinese leading power battery maker, signed a cooperation agreement with Huawei, a China-based global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices, ...
Apr. 18 , 2019
- Harman International, BAIC BJEV form strategic partnership for scalable digital cockpit solution
Harman International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd, has struck a deal with Chinese NEV maker BAIC BJEV at Auto Shanghai 2019 to offer the latter the scalable Digital Cockpi...
Apr. 17 , 2019
- WM Motor, Meituan Dache enters into strategic partnership for ride-hailing service
On January 30, China-based EV startup WM Motor forged a strategic partnership with Meituan Dache, a ride-haling service platform operated by China’s largest on-demand food delivery service provider ...
Jan. 31 , 2019
- Baidu, WM Motor announce strategic partnership for L3, L4 autonomous driving solutions
Chinese technology titan Baidu and EV startup WM Motor announced at the CES 2019 a long-term strategic partnership for L3 and L4 autonomous driving solutions.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Tencent, FCA China forge partnership to develop ICV cloud platform
Tencent and FCA China inked a strategic cooperation agreement on December 10, saying the internet-based technology company will help the automaker build its ICV cloud platform.
Dec. 11 , 2018
- XPENG Motors forges strategic partnership with NVIDIA for Level 3 autonomous driving
On November 21, XPENG Motors signed a tripartite strategic cooperation agreement with NVIDIA, a leading company in AI computing hardware domain, and Desay SV Automotive to jointly develop Level 3 auto...
Nov. 22 , 2018