- Beijing Hyundai delivers 48,000 vehicles in Oct.
Compared with the previous month, the joint venture achieved a sales growth of 15.3%.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Sichuan Hyundai becomes China’s first CV maker wholly owned by foreign company
South Korean automaker Hyundai has obtained 100% stake in Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd., making the latter the first commercial vehicle (CV) manufacturer in China that is wholly owned by a foreign c...
Feb. 07 , 2020
- Hyundai Motor Unveils ‘Strategy 2025’ Roadmap to Transition into ‘Smart Mobility Solution Provider’
Hyundai Motor Company today announced a bold roadmap to secure its position as a frontrunner in the future mobility industry.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- 17-year-old Beijing Hyundai to roll out seven core models for sales boost
Beijing Hyundai is set to roll out seven core strategic models to boost its sales and brand competence, according to Yin Mengxuan, general manager of Beijing Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Hyundai said to wholly own Sichuan-based CV joint venture
Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd (Sichuan Hyundai), a joint venture between China’s Sichuan Nanjun Automobile Group (CNJ Automobile) and South Korea’s Hyundai Motor, will reportedly be entirely cont...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- Hyundai Kona Electric To Be Produced In Czech Republic Too In 2020
The plan envisions the Tucson Hybrid and Tucson PHEV, which reportedly will be accompanied by the Hyundai Kona Electric.
July 19 , 2019
- In June 2019, Hyundai Plug-In Electric Car Sales Increased 50%
Hyundai Kona Electric stays strong at close to 4,000 units, while the NEXO FCV set a new record of 556.
July 11 , 2019