- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Sichuan Hyundai becomes China’s first CV maker wholly owned by foreign company
South Korean automaker Hyundai has obtained 100% stake in Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd., making the latter the first commercial vehicle (CV) manufacturer in China that is wholly owned by a foreign c...
Feb. 07 , 2020
- Hyundai Motor Unveils ‘Strategy 2025’ Roadmap to Transition into ‘Smart Mobility Solution Provider’
Hyundai Motor Company today announced a bold roadmap to secure its position as a frontrunner in the future mobility industry.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- 17-year-old Beijing Hyundai to roll out seven core models for sales boost
Beijing Hyundai is set to roll out seven core strategic models to boost its sales and brand competence, according to Yin Mengxuan, general manager of Beijing Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Hyundai said to wholly own Sichuan-based CV joint venture
Sichuan Hyundai Motor Co., Ltd (Sichuan Hyundai), a joint venture between China’s Sichuan Nanjun Automobile Group (CNJ Automobile) and South Korea’s Hyundai Motor, will reportedly be entirely cont...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- Hyundai Kona Electric To Be Produced In Czech Republic Too In 2020
The plan envisions the Tucson Hybrid and Tucson PHEV, which reportedly will be accompanied by the Hyundai Kona Electric.
July 19 , 2019
- In June 2019, Hyundai Plug-In Electric Car Sales Increased 50%
Hyundai Kona Electric stays strong at close to 4,000 units, while the NEXO FCV set a new record of 556.
July 11 , 2019
- Hyundai sold over 8,000 plug-In electric cars In December
Hyundai once again raised the bar for plug-in electric car sales, achieving in December a new all-time record of 8,174, which is 276% more than a year ago. The plug-ins now account for a record high 5...
Jan. 22 , 2019
- Beijing Hyundai sees 10,000,000th vehicle come off production line, to roll out 8 new models in 2019
Beijing Hyundai saw its 10,000,000th vehicle come off the production line on December 23. Before the Sino-French automaker, there are only six automakers in China which have achieved this production o...
Dec. 24 , 2018
- Beijing Hyundai fourth-generation Tucson hits market with price starting from RMB155,900
Beijing Hyundai will officially launch the fourth-generation Tucson into local market on November 23. Tailored for Chinese consumers, the new Tucson is positioned as an “intelligent SUV controlled w...
Nov. 23 , 2018