- WM Motor crowned champion Chinese startup by Aug. insured car number
WM Motor announced via its WeChat account that 2,175 customers bought insurance for its first and only all-electric SUV EX5, gaining the championship among Chinese-startup-made models by Aug. insuranc...
Sept. 20 , 2019
- WM Motor replaces majority shareholder, but not for IPO purpose
WM Motor, a Chinese electric carmaker, recently got its majority shareholder changed from WM Smart Mobility Technology (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd to a Suzhou-based company who has currently wholly owned the s...
Sept. 17 , 2019
- WM Motor's "7-Series" sedan to be unveiled at Auto China next year
WM Motor recently revealed the project of the “7-Series” medium sedan, which will probably be managed by the Chief Growth Officer as well. The concept of the new sedan will be unveiled at the Auto...
Sept. 03 , 2019
- WM Motor says number of car insured totals 8,536 units for the first half
WM Motor saw the number of vehicles insured reach 8,536 units for the first half of the year, ranking No.1 among Chinese EV startups, the EV manufacturer said on July 19.
July 22 , 2019
- EV startup WM Motor sets up Tianjin financial leasing unit
Chinese EV startup WM Motor founded a financial leasing subsidiary on July 3 as part of its efforts to make inroads into the automobile financial rental domain, according to a record from TianYanCha.c...
July 05 , 2019
- WM Motor ferries 328 EX5 SUVs by sea as effort to open up new logistic approach
On May 30, a ro-ro cargo ship loaded with 328 units of the WM EX5 SUV departed from the Port of Wenzhou in Zhejiang Province to the Port of Tianjin to satisfy the dramatically increasing demands from ...
May 31 , 2019
- EV startup WM Motor delivers 4,085 vehicles in Q1
Chinese EV startup WM Motor announced via its official WeChat account that it delivered a total of 4,085 vehicles in the first quarter, ranking No.1 in terms of startup’s Q1 deliveries.
Apr. 10 , 2019
- EV startup WM Motor to build autonomous driving tech hub in Sichuan
WM Motor plans to establish an autonomous driving technology hub in Mianyang, Sichuan Province, to form a closed loop that covers the entire process from R&D to mass production and speed up the mass p...
Mar. 28 , 2019
- WM Motor raises RMB3 billion in Baidu-led series C round financing
China-based EV startup WM Motor announced on March 8 a completion of a series C round financing that raised a total of RMB3 billion, which is expected to further elevate the company’s valuation.
Mar. 08 , 2019