- WM Motor launches Project W and Invites Global Talent in Silicon Valley
WM Motor (WM), a provider of new energy vehicles and mobility solutions in China, held its first oversea seminar themed “Living Cars Energize Intelligent Mobility” and launched its“Project W- WM...
Jan. 15 , 2019
- Baidu, WM Motor announce strategic partnership for L3, L4 autonomous driving solutions
Chinese technology titan Baidu and EV startup WM Motor announced at the CES 2019 a long-term strategic partnership for L3 and L4 autonomous driving solutions.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- WM Motor EX6 to hit market in fourth quarter next year
Chinese electric vehicle (EV) startup WM Motor is expected to launch the EX6 into market in the fourth quarter next year, according to local media. The new vehicle is a mid-size 6-seat all-electric SU...
Nov. 28 , 2018
- WM Motor names Rupert Mitchell as new chief strategy officer
On November 5, Chinese EV startup WM Motor Technology Co., Ltd (WM Motor) appointed Rupert Mitchell, former senior executive of Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, as new chief strategy officer (CSO).
Nov. 07 , 2018
- WM Motor, state-owned China Tower ally on EV battery cascade utilization, recycling
Chinese EV startup WM Motor and China Tower, a state-owned wireless infrastructure owner, signed a strategic cooperation agreement on October 31 that focuses on the cascade utilization and recycling o...
Nov. 02 , 2018
- WM Motor delivers first batch of EX5, to hand over 100,000 EX5 cars next year
Chinese electric vehicle (EV) startup WM Motor formally delivered the first batch of the EX5 volume car on September 28 in Wenzhou, Zhejiang province.
Sept. 29 , 2018
- WM Motor EX5 volume car priced from RMB 186,550 to RMB 247,300
Chinese EV startup WM Motor officially announced on September 10 that the EX5 volume vehicle will be priced from RMB 186,550 to RMB 247,300, according to local media.
Sept. 11 , 2018
- GWM mobility brand OLA Sharing to deploy cars in Hebei from Sept. 8
Great Wall Motor’s mobility service platform dubbed “Olasharing” will deploy cars in the urban area of Baoding, Hebei Province, where the automaker’s headquarters is based, according to local ...
Sept. 05 , 2018
- GWM invests RMB 500 million to construct plant in Russia
GWM’s largest overseas investment project, Haval Tula plant, will officially go operation in the first quarter of 2019. Moreover, GWM will invest RMB 500 million in the plant, which will achieve an ...
Sept. 05 , 2018