- Ford Motor joins China’s first C-V2X cross-safety-platform interoperability test
Ford Motor is carrying out the C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-To-Everything)-based tests in Shanghai to demonstrate the interoperability crossing chipsets, terminals, complete vehicles and safety platforms, ...
Oct. 23 , 2019
- Ford reports third quarter sales in China
Ford Motor Company and its joint ventures in China today announced third quarter sales in China of 131,060 vehicles, a 30.3 percent decrease compared to the same period last year.
Oct. 11 , 2019
- Former Ford’s finance veteran joins startup Hozon Auto as vice president
China’s EV startup Hozon Auto recently welcomes a new vice president, Wang Chengjie, who has abundant financial management experience in auto and investment industries, as part of efforts to perfect...
Oct. 09 , 2019
- Ford, China’s Changan cement collaboration in product, R&D, manufacturing, marketing areas
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd and Ford Motor have deepened their strategic cooperation to speed up the product upgrade and manufacturing strength of their joint venture Changan Ford, the Chongq...
Sept. 27 , 2019
- Ford to launch pre-commercial C-V2X functions in first-half 2020
Ford Motor Company announced on September 6 the plan to launch several pre-commercial C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything)-based functions in China in the first half of 2020.
Sept. 06 , 2019
- Ford Announces Leadership Changes; Steven Armstrong to Succeed Nigel Harris as President, Changan Ford China JV
Ford Motor Company on August 22 announced that Steven Armstrong, who is currently chairman, Ford of Europe, has been named president of the Changan Ford joint venture in China.
Aug. 22 , 2019
- Ford China begins taking pre-orders for its first full battery electric SUV Territory EV
Ford Motor Company today announced it will begin taking pre-orders for its new China-exclusive, fully electric SUV Territory EV. This is also the first full battery electric midsize SUV developed by a...
July 18 , 2019
- Ford reports second quarter sales in China
Ford Motor Company today announced second quarter sales in China of 154,042 vehicles*, a 21.7 percent decrease compared to the same period last year.
July 09 , 2019
- BYTON names former Ford’s executive as vice president of project management
On June 18, EV startup BYTON announced that Andy Ball was appointed as the company’s vice president of project management, taking charging of the product development and assisting the startup with p...
June 18 , 2019