- SAIC Volkswagen’s new smart connected system used in 2020 Passat first
On April 20, SAIC Volkswagen (SAIC VW) launched the new in-car smart connected system, which is first used in the 2020 all-new Passat that hit the market on the same day.
Apr. 21 , 2020
- Xpeng continues to use NVIDIA self-driving computing platform for next-generation smart EVs
Xpeng Motors, a Guangzhou-based electric vehicle (EV) manufacture, announced on April 16 it will continue to use NVIDIA’s AI-enable autonomous driving computing platform in its next-generation intel...
Apr. 17 , 2020
- Changan Automobile begins building drive-by-wire platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles
Chinese automaker Changan Automobile recently initiated the building of a drive-by-wire operation platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles, according to a local media outlet, deepening its offensive i...
Apr. 07 , 2020
- DFG Makes Strategic Investment in PATEO CONNECT+
PATEO (PATEO) has secured a strategic investment from Chinese auto giant DMC (Dongfeng Motor Corporation), signifying that the two parties will carry out in-depth cooperation and join hands to open up...
Mar. 30 , 2020
- Shenzhen to issue policy on promoting passenger-carrying ICV trial operation
Shenzhen is soliciting public opinions on the draft guidelines on promoting application and demonstration of ICVs (the Guidelines), which will allow self-driving cars to carry passengers and freight o...
Mar. 27 , 2020
- Baidu to build China’s first 5G-enabled route for pilot application of vehicle-infrastructure cooperative system
Internet giant Baidu is going to construct China’s first large-scale route for the pilot application of 5G-enabled vehicle-infrastructure cooperative system in Hefei, capital of Anhui province.
Mar. 24 , 2020
- Huawei’s Octopus autonomous driving cloud service platform put into use
Huawei has made its autonomous driving cloud service (Octopus) platform operational at Xiangjiang New Area, Hunan province.
Mar. 19 , 2020
- Source: Chery’s intelligent vehicle unit receives RMB200 million of registered capital
Wuhu Lion Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd. (Lion Tech), positioned as the operational entity of Chery intelligent vehicle business unit, has already received the capital of RMB200 million from five s...
Mar. 18 , 2020
- Xiaomi’s smart watch serves as remote controller of NIO’s vehicles
Chinese smart phone giant Xiaomi and EV startup NIO have reached cooperation that is to make Xiaomi’s smart watch function as a remote car key to the latter’s vehicles, according to a post on NIO�...
Mar. 16 , 2020