- AutoX Granted Driverless Permit by California DMV
AutoX was granted a Driverless Permit by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
July 21 , 2020
- Meituan’s autonomous delivery trademark gets governmental preliminary approval
Beijing Sankuai Technology Co.,Ltd., the operational entity of Chinese group-buying website, has already had the trademark “MAD” (Meituan Autonomous Delivery) receive preliminary review and approv...
July 20 , 2020
- Alibaba Cloud teams up with leading auto engineering institute on smart manufacturing solution for auto industry
Alibaba Cloud announced on July 17 the strategic partnership it forged with Machinery Industry Ninth Design Institute Co. Ltd. as the two companies plan to jointly offer the integrated smart factory s...
July 17 , 2020
- KARMA AND PATEO ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Karma Automotive and PATEO have partnered to integrate the PATEO Qing Mobile solution as a Proof of Concept (“POC”) , as a whole or in parts, to use in Karma Revero® GT vehicles.
July 10 , 2020
- Ford Motor to test C-V2X-enabled V2I function in Changsha
Ford Motor’s China branch announced earlier this week that it will begin testing the V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) function based on C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything) technology in Changsha, ...
July 07 , 2020
- Toyota green-lighted by Beijing to have road tests for autonomous cars
Japanese automaker Toyota has been permitted to conduct roads tests for autonomous vehicles in Beijing, according to a list released by Beijing Innovation Center for Mobility Intelligent (BICMI).
July 06 , 2020
- BMW to co-launch innovation base with Alibaba for faster digital transition
BMW Group and Alibaba Group inked a strategic agreement on July 3 for the launch of a joint innovation base, which is deemed as an important measure for BMW’s digital transition in China.
July 03 , 2020
- FAW Group’s newly-built subsidiary likely to work for Hongqi’s ICV strategy
China’s state-owned automaker FAW Group established a wholly-owned subsidiary on June 22, which is likely to help Hongqi forge ahead with its ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) development.
June 29 , 2020
- China to speed up ICV development, MIIT
China will move faster to foster the development of ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) industry, speeding up the cross-sector integration for ICV businesses and improving the smart transportation inf...
June 23 , 2020