- Shanghai ranks first in China by number of licenses issued for autonomous driving road tests
Shanghai has so far launched a total of 119 license plates for autonomous driving road tests to 20 companies, ranking first among China’s cities in terms of the numbers of both licenses issued and c...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- BAIC Group eyes volume production of L4 autonomous driving products by 2025
China’s state-owned BAIC Group will strive to realize the volume production of Level 4 autonomous driving products and ripen the development of Level 5 technologies, Jiang Deyi, chairman of BAIC Gro...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- Qianxun SI to endow Xpeng P7 with positioning capability with centimeter level accuracy
Qianxun SI, a leading Chinese high-precision positioning service provider, announced on Nov. 11 its FindAUTO spatio-temporal engine will be used to power the Xpeng P7, the second mass-produced model o...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- CA, PA ICVs to account for over 50% of new car sales in 2025
China’s Technology Roadmap for Intelligent-Connected Vehicles 2.0 was formally launched at the 2020 WICV (World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference) kicking off on November 11.
Nov. 11 , 2020
- Huawei launches new brand for intelligent vehicle solutions
Huawei, the global leading ICT infrastrure supplier, launched on October 30 the new brand "HI" for intelligent vehicle solutions.
Oct. 30 , 2020
- China’s Ministry of Transport supports legal trials for autonomous car application
China will encourage local authorities of cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Hebei to launch pilot projects focusing on such cutting-edge technical domains as autonomous driving and V2X.
Oct. 29 , 2020
- Desay SV reports third-quarter results
Its revenue jumped 33.51% year on year to RMB1.702 billion while the net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company reached RMB89 million, skyrocketing 119.15% from a year ago.
Oct. 28 , 2020
- Geely-backed tech company ECARX bags 1.3 billion yuan in Series A round
ECARX, a Geely-backed tech company, announced on October 26 it has closed its series A financing with 1.3 billion yuan ($194,456,470) raised, reaching a valuation of over 10 billion yuan ($1,495,819,0...
Oct. 26 , 2020
- Dongfeng to help Wuhan build China’s largest demonstration zone for autonomous driving
Dongfeng Motor officially launched on October 19 its autonomous driving project in Wuhan, attempting to build China’s biggest demonstration zone for autonomous driving application in the capital of ...
Oct. 20 , 2020