- CATL approved IPO by China Security Regulatory Commission
The China Security Regulatory Commission (CSRC) approved the initial public offering (IPO) application of Chinese battery giant Contemporary Amperex Technology (CATL) in the night of May 18. CATL will...
May 22 , 2018
- CATL to provide batteries for Nissan Sylphy Zero Emission
Nissan announced at Auto China 2018 that it will introduce 20 electric models into the Chinese vehicle market over the next five years.
May 03 , 2018
- CATL, Jaguar Land Rover sign letter of intent on strategic cooperation
Luxury automaker Jaguar Land Rover and Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) signed a letter of intent on strategic cooperation on Apr. 25, according to Jaguar Land Rover.
Apr. 26 , 2018
- SAIC Motor, CATL sign MoU on power battery recycling
SAIC Motor and Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL), China's leading power battery maker, signed a strategic memorandum of understanding (MoU) on March 22 to develop a deeper cooperation on ...
Mar. 23 , 2018
- CATL reports YoY net profit growth of 31.4% in 2017
In the latest three years, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL) achieved fast growth in revenue, net profit and assets scale, according to the company’s latest prospectus.
Mar. 13 , 2018
- CATL, BAIC, Dongfang Precision seek cooperation in power battery area
Dongfang Precision announced on Jan. 6 that its wholly-owned subsidiary Pride Power signed a strategic cooperation agreement with BAIC Group, CATL and Pulead.
Jan. 09 , 2018
- CATL plans to raise RMB 13.12 billion through IPO
CATL plans to list on the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) and raise RMB 13.12 billion to expand its output capacity and develop next-generation battery.
Nov. 13 , 2017
- CATL expected to surpass BYD in valuation
Recently, Dongfeng Motor and Changan Automobile announced successively to invest in the Chinese battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. (CATL). Up to now, three state-owned automotive g...
Nov. 03 , 2017
- Changan plans to gain CATL’s equity indirectly by acquisition
On Oct. 31, Changan Automobile announced that it plans to invest CATL by purchasing the fund shares of Zhenjiang Demao Hairun Equity Investment Fund Partnership.
Nov. 01 , 2017