- Former FAW VW executive joins Chery Jaguar Land Rover
Former FAW VW executive joins Chery Jaguar Land Rover announced that Ma Zhenshan would immediately take on the executive vice president position of CJLR and the Integrated Marketing Sales and Service ...
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Chery Holdings’ YTD exportation volume skyrockets 163% YoY
Due to the worldwide chip shortage, Chery Holdings sold 67,182 vehicles in August, edging up only 3.3% yearly. From January to August, the group’s auto sales cumulated to 575,597 vehicles, up 61.6% ...
Sept. 10 , 2021
- Chery, Haier build joint venture for building automotive IoT platform
Chery Holding said the strategic cooperation with Haier Group has been further firmed up following the registration of a joint venture.
Aug. 13 , 2021
- Chery Holding’s July sales shoot up 49.6% YoY
Chery Holding announced on Wednesday its new vehicle sales amounted to 83,678 units in July 2021, soaring 49.6% from a year ago. For the first seven months, the group sold 508,415 vehicles, a 74.6% hi...
Aug. 04 , 2021
- GWM, Chery recall 17,623 NEVs
The recall of GWM, top SUV and pickup manufacturer in China covers 16,216 ORA iQ electric vehicles which were made between July 7, 2018 and October 30, 2019.
July 19 , 2021
- Chery Holding, BOE to ally on smart in-car cockpit solutions
Chery Holding and Boe Technology Group Co., Ltd. (BOE) inked an agreement on July 15 to carry out cooperation on smart in-car cockpit solutions, IoV business, and the solutions for multiple smart IoT ...
July 19 , 2021
- Chery Holding boasts 80.4% YoY hike in semi-annual auto sales
Chery Holding announced its new vehicle sales amounted to 73,098 units in June 2021, surging 58.3% from a year ago.
July 05 , 2021
- Chery Holding scores 84.2% YoY surge in Jan.-May auto sales
Chery Holding said it sold a total of 65,842 new vehicles in May 2021, representing a year-on-year jump of 58.1%. For the first five months, the group saw its year-to-date sales leapt 84.2% to 348,302...
June 07 , 2021
- Chery Auto, iFLYTEK enhance cooperation on smart speech products, digital transition
Chinese automaker Chery Automobile and the speech intelligence company iFLYTEK agreed to comprehensively cement their strategic partnership on May 24, intending to jointly develop intelligence product...
May 25 , 2021