- Gasgoo Daily: Baoneng auto arm cuts jobs sharply
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Aug. 10 , 2021
- Baoneng’s NEV unit to be headquartered in Guangzhou
Baoneng NEV will locate its headquarters in Guangzhou Development District, according to an agreement Baoneng Group inked with local authority.
June 16 , 2021
- Former president of BAIC’s auto part platform BHAP joins Baoneng Motor as VP
Baoneng Motor has named Chen Bao, former president of Beijing Hainachuan Automotive Parts Co., Ltd. (BHAP), as its vice president that takes charge of auto parts business, the company announced on Feb...
Feb. 26 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor appoints former Geely Auto’s VP as executive VP
Guan Yu, former Vice President of Geely Automobile group, has been named Executive Vice President of Baoneng Motor, the automobile unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, to be fully acco...
Feb. 23 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor sets up charging service subsidiary in Guangzhou
Baoneng Motor, the automobile unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, last week registered a charging service subsidiary in Guangzhou, which involves a registered capital of 10 million yu...
Feb. 01 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor partners with Aurora Mobile for intelligent mobility service, experience
Aurora Mobile, a leading mobile developer service provider, claimed on Jan. 27 it entered into a strategic partnership with Baoneng Motor and its subsidiary Foresea Seven Swords to co-work on intellig...
Jan. 27 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor founds auto parts subsidiary in Shenzhen
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, set up an auto parts subsidiary in Shenzhen on Nov. 16, according to the Chinese company information search platform ...
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Baoneng Motor sets up automotive software company
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, announced on Nov. 16 the establishment of the automotive software company “Foresea Seven Swords”.
Nov. 17 , 2020
- Baoneng Motor to kick off production at self-built vehicle plant in Xi’an
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, will soon start production at its smart vehicle plant in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, the company announ...
Nov. 05 , 2020