- Parts shortage dents Great Wall Motor August sales
For the first eight months of this year, the automaker’s total sales amounted to 784,023 vehicles, jumping 39.29% from a year ago.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor July sales down 9% MoM
By the end of July, the group’s year-to-date sales totaled 709,766 vehicles, jumping 50% from a year ago.
Aug. 10 , 2021
- Production model of GWM’s HAVAL XY concept named HAVAL Shenshou
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced on Monday the mass-produced version of the HAVAL XY, a HAVAL-branded flagship SUV concept vehicle unveiled at the Auto Shanghai 2021, is officially named HAVAL Shensho...
Aug. 03 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor logs 6.18% year-on-year growth in May sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced on Tuesday it sold 517,547 new vehicles during the first five months of 2021, recording a year-on-year surge of 65.32%. The sales for the month of May reached 86,965 u...
June 09 , 2021
- Haval’s all-new compact SUV Chitu goes on sale
Great Wall Motor announced on May 20 the all-new Haval-branded compact SUV “Chitu” (Chinese name for “red hare”) officially hit the market as the fourth L.E.M.O.N platform-based model.
May 21 , 2021
- Third-generation Haval H6’s HEV version said to go on sale in Q3 2021
The hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) version of the third-generation Haval H6, which made its world’s debut at the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show in March, is expected to hit the market in the t...
May 17 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor announces robust YoY growth of 14% in Apr. 2021 sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced its new vehicle sales for April grew 14% year on year to 91,784 units, of which 9,081 vehicles were exported outside China, an upward movement of 349% from the previou...
May 11 , 2021
- GWM Feb. sales up 788% year on year
The automaker’s cumulative sales in the first two months surged 153% to 228,062 units from a low base of last year, accounting for 19% of its annual target.
Mar. 09 , 2021
- Haval’s general manager promoted to CEO of GWM’s premium EV brand ‘Shalong Zhixing’
Wen Fei, general manager of Haval, Great Wall Motor (GWM)’s SUV line, has been promoted to CEO of Shanglong Zhixing, a smart EV brand that embodies the mission to help GWM speed up the transition to...
Mar. 05 , 2021