- Production model of GWM’s HAVAL XY concept named HAVAL Shenshou
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced on Monday the mass-produced version of the HAVAL XY, a HAVAL-branded flagship SUV concept vehicle unveiled at the Auto Shanghai 2021, is officially named HAVAL Shensho...
Aug. 03 , 2021
- Haval’s all-new compact SUV Chitu goes on sale
Great Wall Motor announced on May 20 the all-new Haval-branded compact SUV “Chitu” (Chinese name for “red hare”) officially hit the market as the fourth L.E.M.O.N platform-based model.
May 21 , 2021
- Third-generation Haval H6’s HEV version said to go on sale in Q3 2021
The hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) version of the third-generation Haval H6, which made its world’s debut at the 42nd Bangkok International Motor Show in March, is expected to hit the market in the t...
May 17 , 2021
- Haval’s general manager promoted to CEO of GWM’s premium EV brand ‘Shalong Zhixing’
Wen Fei, general manager of Haval, Great Wall Motor (GWM)’s SUV line, has been promoted to CEO of Shanglong Zhixing, a smart EV brand that embodies the mission to help GWM speed up the transition to...
Mar. 05 , 2021
- New Haval H6 hits the market with a starting price of RMB115,900
The new-gen Haval H6 looks quite different from the former one.
Aug. 31 , 2020
- Haval named all-new SUV “Big Dog” as result of WeChat voting
Haval, a SUV marque owned by Great Wall Motor (GWM), announced on June 11 its all-new SUV (code-named B06) is formally named “Haval Dagou”, which means “Big Dog” in English.
June 12 , 2020
- GWM Announces the Global Premier of Haval Concept H & the India Debut of Its Concept Vehicle – Vision 2025
Great Wall Motors, China’s largest SUV manufacturer, today globally premiered its Haval Concept H & announced the India debut of the concept vehicle – Vision 2025, during the press conference orga...
Feb. 06 , 2020
- Haval’s three new F series models hit the market
Haval, the mainstay SUV brand for Great Wall Motor, introduced the 2020 Haval F5, F7 and the performance version of the F7x to the market in Beijing on October 6.
Nov. 07 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor’s 2019 Haval H7 satisfies China 6 Emission Standard
As a number of regions in China have implemented the China Stage 6 Emission Standard now, automakers are expediting the roll-out of new products that fit the new emission standard.
July 05 , 2019