- Lithium battery maker Ganfeng LiEnergy to build 10GWh battery production facilities in Chongqing
Ganfeng LiEnergy signed an agreement on September 1 to build a “new-type” battery technology industrial park and an advanced battery R&D center in Chongqing’s Liangjiang New Area.
Sept. 02 , 2021
- Hongqi YTD sales rise 66% YoY
FAW Group's luxury brand Hongqi sold 180,600 vehicles in total year-to-date by the end of August, representing a 66% rise compared to the same period of the previous year, the brand announced on the l...
Sept. 02 , 2021
- FAW Group boosting demonstration of Hongqi intelligent cars
FAW Group is vigorously pushing ahead with the construction of the second phase of its intelligent-connected vehicle pilot project in Changchun, the capital of Jilin province.
Aug. 20 , 2021
- Hongqi YTD sales jump 95% YoY
By the end of July, it has just completed 42.65% of its goal.
Aug. 02 , 2021
- Aulton, Sinopec co-launch battery swapping stations in Shanghai, Chongqing
Chinese battery swapping technology developer Aulton said the battery swapping stations it built in partnership with the state-owned oil giant Sinopec were officially launched in both Shanghai and Cho...
July 22 , 2021
- Hongqi first-half sales more than double to 145,000 vehicles
The brand aims to sell 400,000 vehicles, but by the end of June, it just finished 36.25% of its annual target.
July 01 , 2021
- Aulton starts operation of city-level battery swapping network in Chongqing
On June 28, Aulton, a Shanghai-based battery swapping station operator, kicked off the operation of its city-level battery swapping service network in Chongqing, according to a post on the company’s...
June 30 , 2021
- FAW’s Hongqi says Jan.-May 2021 vehicle sales surge 116% year on year
FAW Group’s premium car brand Hongqi announced it sold a total of 118,000 new vehicles during the first five months of 2021, representing a remarkable year-on-year growth of 116%.
June 01 , 2021
- FAW’s Hongqi scores 132% year-on-year leap in Jan.-Apr. sales
FAW Group announced its premium car brand Hongqi sold 91,900 new vehicles during the first four months of the year, representing a year-on-year hike of 132%.
May 06 , 2021